The Sirens 1,346 members · 1,184 stories
Comments ( 302 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 302

What do you guys think would happen if Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk met Ember McLain from Danny Phantom?
Here's a fanart picture of Ember.

3735635 Ember plays her hypnotic guitar while The Dazzlings use their singing, an entire city will be under their control in mere hours and nothing could stop them, not Danny or Twilight.

3735651 Damn! That is totally a story I'd want to happen! Also, how would the Dazzlings interact with Ember when they first meet?

I've been thinking the same thing! Although I can't imagine they would get along very well. I feel like Adagio especially would be pretty miffed at having a singing, guitar playing ghost stealing her spotlight.

3735676 You make a very good point. They may fight over who gets the spotlight.

3735676 I agree with that.

Adagio: And what do we have here...
Ember: *Singing while playing her guitar to a small crowd* Time to step it up! *Sets the dail to a mind control*
Aria: Is she taking our pray for herslef.
Ember: *Notices the three not under her control and stops playing* Well now, you girls must new or something because my powers should have bent you to my will.
Sonata: Can't, we're sirens
Ember: Sirens? You mean those ugly looking beast that sing to control their pray.
Aria: Look who's talking...
Ember: I use my guitar to control these teen's minds and make them do as I command.
Adagio: All your doing is taking away our food, we need the negative energy of those...teens to make us stronger.
Ember: Well I see this as a two way street then.
Adagio: How?
Ember: Well you can have these ten fools or you could have hundreds of them.
Sonata: Hm...
Aria: What's the catch, you wouldn't just help us after insulting us.
Ember: The catch is, you'll be my backup dancers and...
Adagio: No! I refuse to be some backup dancer to your horrible music!
Ember: Horrible! My music is for the teens who want to be free of social standards and want to be free of...
Adagio: Whatever, I don't care. I refuse to be some backup dancer just to eat.
Ember: Then perhaps you want to be the leader?
Adagio: My voice does better than some ghost guitar.
Ember: My guitar is more deadly than your voices you wannabe teen.
Adagio: Take that back.
Ember: No.
Adagio: Take it back!
Ember: No!
Aria: Take it back or your guitar will be shoved where the light don't shine.
Ember: Try it you purple face beast.
Adagio: Take it back!
Ember: I said NO!
Sonata: And they call me childish...

3735746 :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: That was hilarious!!! I can totally imagine this happening for realizies! Also, I wonder how the Battle of the Bands at Canterlot High School would have turned out if Ember was there?

3735751 That would be a short finale cause Adagio and Ember would be fighting over who would be the lead and Aria might jump in for her chance in the spotlight. The Rainbooms wouldn't need to raise a guitar at them.

3735818 Damn. That's kinda pathetic. And also, what would the Rainbooms, Spike, and Sunset Shimmer think of Ember?

Rainbow Dash: *Runs into the room* Did you guys hear of that new girl who can play the guitar.
Rarity: Ember McLain?
Rainbow Dash: Yeah.
Sunset Shimmer: She gives me the creeps. When I first saw her, she seemed nice but there's something wrong about her.
Applejack: I'll agree to that sugarcube. She gives me the creeps and then that guitar she plays does something to ya.
Rainbow Dash: What do you mean?
Applejack: When I heard her play the guitar, I swear that she was trying to control me.
Twilight: Are you sure?
Applejack: Yeah. The more she played, the more I felt like a puppet.
Rarity: That sounds horrible!
Fluttershy: *Hides behind Sunset Shimmer* It does.
Twilight: How is it that her guitar can control others?
Spike: Maybe she is from our world, considering how The Dazzlings are from the same place as well.
Twilight: I wouldv'e notice her when I went through the books about the sirens.
Sunset Shimmer: Perhaps she is from a different world, I mean there must be like over a thousand worlds with different realities.
Twilight: Maybe...
Rainbow Dash: All I know is she has a creepy way of doing her mind control. I mean using a guitar to control others, it seems weird.
Rarity: I agree but it's an improvement compared to singing.
Twilight: Or snapping your fingers.
Spike: It's always the creepy ones that have the cooler powers.

3735878 Me likey. And I wonder if Ember would be solid enough to be touched? Or would she be just a ghost? And if she was solid and human with all her powers, would she feel cold as ice since she's technically dead?

3735883 It would be interesting for her to be solid and cold like a ghost since someone could touch her shoulder and feel like they touch an iceberg.

3735907 You know, I've wondered how a fight like that would work...

I also want to go on Bayonetta logic and say The Dazzlings have a wide variety of summons up their sleeves.

3737512 If you don't mind me asking, what kind of things could they summon that could be useful.

3737563 I can see them combining their summons to make a giant Medusa, petrifying Ember, and then smashing her into rubble, but only if things got dire for them.

3735907 Yeah, it would be interesting. Also, what would Twilight Sparkle think of Ember McLain?

3737570 I pay to see that! :rainbowlaugh:

3737576 I think Twilight would know off the bat that something is off about her. She would also think that Ember is cynical and outrageous.

3737652 Okay... And would Twilight and the rest of the Rainbooms be able to fall under Ember's control?

3737709 Perhaps not due to their friendship but considering how Ember gets her power from the guitar, it's possible if they were separated.

3737725 Yeah, possibly. And not to mention, Ember's guitar can do a lot more things than the Siren's songs. I mean, Ember was able to use it to make Danny fall in love with Sam.

3737740 She could keep Twilight distracted by using her guitar to make Flash continuously chase after her.

3737785 And then she'd have to do something to break the spell... Like maybe kiss Sunset Shimmer on the lips?

3737790 :pinkiehappy: Flash literally freaks out but snaps out of it. That's gonna be one awkward conversation at lunch.

3737930 :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy: Oh god, we HAVE to make a conversation or roleplay about that!

3737948 I'll make it but how do we start it?

3737995 Maybe with how just about every student at Canterlot High is a fan of Ember?

3738048 That works, sending the PM now.

3738113 Thanks bro. Also, what do you think Ember's effect on Flash Sentry will be?

3738135 Probably making him into a stalker or lust filled.

3738578 Oh dear... That wouldn't be good at all.

that would totally awsome! somebody should make a crossover about it!

3738718 Damn right they should!

3739065 You know... I wonder if the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms would have to join together and go to the Ghost Realm to find a way to stop Ember?

soo etheir ember backstab the dazzling because she wanted the power for herself after the dazzling help her goal
or
it take place after rainbow rocks?

meh etheir way most prefer crossover is the remake of rainbow rocks
if anybody wanna do a crossover they can etheir remake rainbow rocks or the squel of it
im sure anybody or anypony can make this crossover
eh i hope

3739176 Yeah, I hope so too.

3739073 That seems the only way to beat her but I wonder if they'll find Danny Phantom there?

3739456 Well, it's certainly a possibility.

3739486 Who else do you think they might attract while in the ghost zone?

3739690 Desiree and Skulker maybe.

3740854 That would be fun, having Sulker mistake them for his bounty or The Dazzlings wishing to be freed or more powerful.

3740869 Yeah, that WOULD be good! Also, how do you think Ember would attempt to sway the Rainbooms and Dazzlings under her control?

3740876 Well since her music doesn't effect them, she might have those under her control tell lies to them about the other.

3741068 Well, how do we know that Ember's music doesn't affect them?

3741368 Well we know that The Dazzlings powers don't work on them so I guess Ember's power wouldn't work either or would have little effect on them.

3741393 Yeah, I can see that.

3741405 Yeah, so would The Dazzlings or Rainbooms powers work in the ghost zone.

3741616 I have absolutely no clue... Possibly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 302