Freedom VS Harmony 598 members · 308 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

This is just a basic idea.

What if a creature from spore crashes into a lake near Fluttershy's house during a meteor shower. They start to rapidly evolve to the creature stage and when Fluttershy finds them she takes them in and takes care of them. Fluttershy tells Twilight but is ignored as Twilight focuses on strange readings that appeared after the meteor shower. Fluttershy and the creatures bond and when they enter the tribal stage they treat her as if she was a alpha. They then take her to their village in the Everfree where she stays for a couple of days. Twilight notices that Fluttershy is gone and is trying to find out where she is.

In the game you couple evolve pretty quickly which is something i want to keep to I would make the creature act similar to the zerg which the ability to assimilate DNA and rapid evolution. I would also expand the time from a couple of hours to a few months with a year at most. I would also add magic to their potential abilities.

Now what would Fluttershy do with rapidly evolving Omnivores that are fiercely loyal and could become one of the most dangerous species on the planet?

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Its a rough idea so sorry if anything is unclear.

I was thinking of exaggerating the evolution diversity by starting with a Herbivorous Insect that becomes a Carnivorous Amphibian to finally being a Omnivorous Avian.

This is up to the Tribal Stage so they would be Adaptable and Friendly and have the Siren Song, Refreshing Storm, And Beast Tamer abilities.

4840283 let's hope that they don't evolve into these fuckers:

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

They look like Techno-Goblins.

What kind of plot do you think can be added to this idea?

4840496 Hmm, I think an good plot would be that they would look cute and innocent like theses:

That'll make Fluttershy take them in and look after them. Soon enough, they would evolve quickly and loss their legs because Fluttershy gives them food so they don't have to hunt. Of course they would evolve other things like height, arms, maybe look more scary and have sharper teeth. One of them could make their own fire when maybe Fluttershy is not looking and saw the usefulness of it. Twilight (before the creatures evolve) wanted to study them because they are in her mind a new species, but Fluttershy didn't want her to do that because they are scared and need food, shelter and help. So in the spore's minds, they see Fluttershy as their protecter, food giver and in same cases, their mother. But the spore get too intelligent and 'pretend' to want to go into the Everfree with Fluttershy to play in. That'll make her gone for a couple of day, which her friends will try and find her. But the spore evolve for the last time before going into tribal stage into somewhat these guys:

They protect Fluttershy because she protected them and keep her safe in their tribe. They could be adapted to living in the Everfree and are immune to things like Poison Jokes and other things in the forest. So when Fluttershy's friends are looking for her, they noticed Twilight and because she wanted to know them more and to take them away from Fluttershy, they don't really like her and sees her as a threat to them. It would a different thing for both sides because they want Fluttershy but they don't trust one another.

Maybe some where in this story, there was another Spore race that crashed on the planet on the same mentor as the one Fluttershy's spore were on. But there creatures evolve to hunt anything they want, making them the all consuming predators in Equestria and their favour food: Ponies. So they attack ponyville and try to eat everypony. So Fluttershy's spore come to save the day against the other spores and everypony accepted Fluttershy's spore into their society.

Just an idea, hope it give you some ideas for this story of yours

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Good idea. Lets combine everything.

Twilight is studying a meteor shower that is giving off unknown signals. The meteorites crash all around Equestria with one landing near the Everfree. Twilight and the others study the meteorite while Fluttershy notices a new crearure in the lake. Fluttershy starts bringing food to the lake and studies the spores. The spores start as herbivores and quickly evolve to the creature stage. They evolve to be Carnivores and gain the adaptable trait. Fluttershy treats them as she does any other creature and they bond. They quickly adapt to magic and the large monsters of the everfree to become large Epic Size creatures. Fluttershy trys to tell Twilight about them but she is to busy studying the meteorite. The spores then migrate to the Everfree with Fluttershy and evolve into the Tribal Stage and going for the friendly trait.

They treat Fluttershy as if she was one of their own and an honorary Alpha. They begin expanding the village and Fluttershy is missing for a couple days. Her friends notice and get Twilight to look for her. They find her in the Everfree with unknown creatures. When she trys to question Fluttershy she appears hostile and is quickly surrounded. After everything calms down they try to learn more about the spore until one day they recieve reports of other strange creatures appearing all over Equestria. The race has begun for the one species who will achieve global domination.

4841081 very cool

I think if there are more spores, I think the Maxs should be 3:

Fluttershy's Spores

Wild Spores

And maybe a villain's Spores. (Maybe Starlight discover one of these Spore race and made them her personal bodyguards and to spread equality for her, maybe have them like the Groxs but not in space stage)

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Maybe a spore for each species, some peaceful and some aggressive. A spore to be the main villian. And more spores to be the creatures that they hunt for food. So more then 3. Maybe somewhere around 20.

4841105 yeah that's cool.

Maybe this spore villain could be classed as a Zealot or a Warrior. While Fluttershy's are classed as Knights.

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Maybe.

How about we do this. Flttershy is seen as an Epic Creature and instead of Fluttershy joining the spores, the spores join Fluttershy and she gets their Totem. Zecora and the River Serpent are seen as rogue's and the spores try to recruit them.

Which creature should they ally?
We have.
Timberwolves
Manticores
Hydras
Dragons
Cockatrice
Etcetera

I'm thinking they ally with one of the hybrid creatures and as they are similar to the Spore and tame the Timberwolves.

Also they should be able to evolve into multiple subspecies instead of all becoming the same creature every time they evolve.

4841143 but doesn't spores creatures stays away from epics? I think her going into the Everfree is a good idea.

Zecora seen as a rogue? That could work. They may go to her home and sing to her to convince her to join her. The serpent is a bit too big and will be seen as a epic to the spores.

Although them taming the TimberWovles and cockatrice sounds like a cool idea

Fluttershy getting their totem would be cool as well, she'll be confuse but the spores would be cheering and dancing because of it

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

I don't know. I never played the game but i saw some lets plays and found it cool. Im treating the Fluttershy spores as a mix between a Player and an A.I. so they are a bit smarter and braver then the other spores.

I wish someone would write this. It would be hilarious.

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Maybe Fluttershy can gather more Totems from other wild spores?

The environment is going to be messed up with all of these invasive alien species.

4841265 well I think the spores should already have their totems but not the best ones.

If you want someone to write this all down, then this group could help you:

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/208402/write-my-fic-for-me

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

I thinking a making a thread there with a link to the forum so they can see the ideas we have.

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Expanding on my previous idea.

The spore act as the player would and are able to do things that others spores can't or won't do. They migrate to Fluttershy's house in the creature stage and migraye to the Everfree in the Tribal Stage. They then ally with a 3 other spores, a Herbivore, a Carnivore, and another Omnivore. They then invite Fluttershy to join their pack but with Alpha privilages so she can call other members of the Tribe to help her like in the game. Zecora will be invited as a Rogue. Now they must battle and defeat a powerful tribe and other rogue spores and native creatures for control of the Everfree to advance to the Civilization Stage.

Basically a 4v4 with Neutrals. Whoever wins is the one able to evolve. Maybe a spore allied with the changelings or diamond dogs?

This sound like a good idea. I'd love to read something of the sort. But don't you think your in the wrong group to post this?

Ancient Scholar
Group Admin

Its my group. You can post anything here though the main theme is about Freedom. Things like Red Faction or similar are what fits the theme. But above all, this is a place to find, and maybe make, good stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21