Daisy Chain 44 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
ward282
Group Admin

So I've been away for a while but I haven't seen anyone publish anything new. Does anyone know what is happening with this group?

crowscrowcrow
Group Admin

I believe it may have gone the way of the dodo. :twilightsmile:

ward282
Group Admin

Sadly I feel that it is also true, perhaps rebooting it?

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

Hey guys, if you want to reboot the series I'm all for it. In my current state I probably won't be doing any writing but I'm fine with helping out in some kind of administrative role, I also feel I own it to the group to help, it's probably my fault things fell apart in the first place.

crowscrowcrow
Group Admin

Hey Fim. I've got no plans to join in if it starts up again, but it would be cool.
I've no shortage of writing to do already as it is. xD

ward282
Group Admin

4628608 don't beat yourself up about it. We can certainly start it up again for others!

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

Yeah, I've noticed your story's come a long way, guess I'll have plenty to read when I eventually get round to catching up :twilightsheepish: It's a pity you won't be writing for DC though, you know I always liked your stories, even if it takes me forever to read them

Whenever you want to get things underway is cool with me, I don't if I need to change anything within the group for you to be able to do things but it's probably for the best if you take over for now, as I said I'm not in the best state of mind. I trust you completely to be able to handle things and if you ever need to help with things, I'm here :twilightsmile:

ward282
Group Admin

4630468 okay if you think that is best, I will also bear your help in mind. There are a few ideas I would like to run by you and
4628665 . But that is for another day!

fimfic4ever
Group Admin

Sounds good, keep me updated :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9