The New Lunar Republic 61 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

Okay, this is where all of those signing up for the NLR can apply. You can be any race except for alicorns, and you cannot use an OC unless it has been approved by a group admin. Here you go:

Name:
Race:
Mane/Tail:
Coat:
Skills:
Personality:
Cutie Mark:
Fighting Style:
Weapons(Optional):
Backstory(Optional):
Picture(Optional):

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

Name: Solar Eclipse
Race: Pegasus
Mane/Tail: Her mane blond and is a short, scraggly bob-cut. Her Tail is longer and flips at the end
Coat: Pure white
Skills: Flying, full auto pistol, tinkering with guns
Personality: Confidant, Strict, Tactical, but quite Impatient
Fighting Style: With her tinkered pistol
Weapons(Optional): Beretta 93R and a few daggers she wears.
Backstory(Optional): She was named for the Solar Princess, but hated the tyrant's guts so she left as quick as she could and joined the NLR.
Picture:

Name: Dart Wing
Race: Bat Pony
Mane/Tail:Mane is a Ponytail, with red painted in slightly. Tail is more longer and curves slightly up at the tip
Coat:dyed black as to not be mistaken for other bat ponies.
skills:flying, stealth, Knife fighting and is a master marks-mare with a sniper rifle.
Personality:unbelievably impatient, intelligent,quiet, and loud.
Fighting style: as swift as possible, without losing accuracy.
Weapons: curved short blade, a DMR, and if needed, an M4 auto fire with scope.
Backstory: her father was a lunar guard who was killed weeks after her birth. she lied about her age in order to join the NLR. she is currently the best scout, and marks mare in her division, hoever, she is put into all other battle situations and succeeds.

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3340041 You're in! Welcome!

Pardon, but can I join?

Name:Sunny

Mane/Tail: The mane and tail is orange and yellow, but the mane is braided while the tail is free

Coat: white

Skills: sneakiness, makes the enemy underestimate her, and is a fast flyer.

Personality: She's happy, but she acts like a six year old. Although, when it comes to fighting for the republic, SHE IS READY!! And is also insane.

Fighting Style: Making the weather with her mother, they make thunderclouds that strike the enemy with lightning. She also flies fast enough to make the ponies dizzy. (And occasionally she uses her insanity!)

Weapons(Optional): Her strength! (and her insanity)

Backstory(Optional): She was originally supposed to be in the Solar Empire, due to her name, but instead joined the Lunar Republic to rebel against Celestia for taking her away from her parents. Although, when she heard that Celestia kidnapped her from her parents she snapped and nearly killed her. This has caused her insanity and when she sees a sword, knife, etc. she snaps and nearly kills anyone.

May as well put mine up for approval.

Name: Midnight
Mane/Tail: Orange with a grey stripe
Coat: Dull White
Skills: Medium range combat and ariel insertion.
Personality: Typical squaddie. You can rely on him during contact but funny when its needed
Fighting Style: By the book rules of engagment but sometimes although very rare the heat of battle can get to him
Weapons(Optional): L115A2 w/ACOG and foregrip + laser

Wes

Name: Cloud Nova
Mane: black with red streaks
Coat: blue
Cutie mark:
Distinguishing feature: scar along face
Specialty: medium range combat
Weakness: Anger
Armor: Standard NLR, and steel helmet
Weapons:

History: orphaned at the age of 4 when parents were killed for talking out about princess celestial, grep up in an orphanage until he was 14 and ran away, until he was 18 he watched as war broke out and decided to join the NLR.
Personality: Quiet, and has a unbreakable loyalty to the NLR and Princess Luna.

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

All of these sound great! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!

Wes

3763476 Ya, lol, I just realized that was nine weeks ago, holy crap. I was sitting here like 'da fuq? I posted something on there...???'

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3763810 Lol, yeah, I've been gone from this site for a long time, not just here :twilightblush:

Name: Sterling Silver AKA Demolitions Pony, It, The crazy psycho etc.
Mane/Tail: Dirty white. Permanent static electricity look
Coat: Dark gray
Skills: Explosives, engineering and space flight
Personality: A can-do attitude with a dash of anything is possible. Slight crazy scientist drizzled in.
Fighting Style: There is no better kill than overkill
Weapons(Optional): Her engineering tools that he can weaponize, Isaac Clarke style. She also has the ability of calling down strikes from her ship, 'The Revenants Claw'. In addition to all of this, she can weponise small moons and asteroids by strapping enough rockets on to it.
Backstory(Optional): After growing up on an industrial world, she joined up to the Solar empire engineering corps as soon as she could. It was there that she learned his demolitions knowledge from her mentor, Shining light. During this time her superior officers made her life as horrible as possible. After causing a 'accident' involving twenty plasma drives, a small moon, the sun, a captain and a fish slap, she ran away to join the NLR. From there is history.

Comment posted by Cherry Frosting deleted Nov 28th, 2014
Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

How do I get an OC approved?

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3833743 :twilightsmile:Simple, all you have to do is complete the form that's shown above in my first post. After you've posted that an admin(Me) will come over and tell you if you can RP now.

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3798539 Accepted:twilightsmile: Go on over to the RP thread!

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

Name: Sky Bust
Mane/Tail: Grey in color, mane is wind swept, tail matches but curls out at the end.
Coat: Deep dark blue(like the nights sky)
Skills: Acrobatically flexible, sneaky, fast flyer, dual wield expertise, basic hacking(taking classes), painting
Personality: Shy(except around friends), intelligent, obsessive, illogical
Fighting Style: fast dual wielded knives in close quarters and quick punches if she doesn't have those. At medium range she uses her pistol to deal with troublesome SE patrolmen. In a firefight she uses her M4.
Weapons: Hissatau, stiletto, a silenced pistol, modified M4 with AUG sight
Tools: Camera, binoculars, small hacking laptop, night vision goggles, small cutting torch
Backstory: At the age of seven she ended up in an orphans home due to a house fire. She only remembers a stallion in Solar empire armor lighting a match. She blamed the SE for the death of her family so she joined the NLR at the age of Eighteen. Now she is Twenty-three and a scout for the platoon.
[Updated]

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3846183 I have a few things to say: 1. Yes, firearms are allowed. In fact, that is what most of the NLR uses. 2. :fluttercry: I thought she fought with a shoe, but then I searched google:raritycry: 3. You're not allowed to give yourself a rank. However, if you are active in the threads, I can give them to you.
Other than that, :pinkiehappy:Accepted!

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

3846305 Ah yes. I worried about that. Glad you realized that I meant the blade. Sorry about the rank thing just fixed it. Also added a weapon.

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3847490 Look, just one thing... what's I Wassaksa? I just can't find it!

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

I should mention I derp sometimes. I meant Hissatsu. Think of a katana knife.

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3848209 Oh! Okay, thanks for the clarification :twilightsmile:

Gamer guy 42
Group Contributor

See ya in the RP thread.

Name: Boom Box (Goes by Boom)
Race: Earth Pony
Mane/Tail: Blue and purple ombré. Messy. Shoulder length(Mane) floor length(tail)
Coat: Blueish purple
Skills: Music, technology
Personality: Happy go lucky
Cutie Mark: A boom box
Fighting Style: THROW ALL THE GRENADES(Pistol if necessary)
Weapons(Optional): Grenade launcher... ALL THE GRENADES. (Flash, smoke, normal, etc... (Within reason))
Backstory(Optional): Boom lived in Manehatten for most of her life, and her parents had mostly supported Luna(Although not enough to join her). When she was old enough, Boom got a job as a sound manager for a radio station. However, she was fired after a situation involving a tampered sound booth... Then she went to live in Ponyville, and met the NLR as she was lost. She decides to join them.
Picture(Optional): None

Cherry Frosting
Group Admin

3997013 Nice! Welcome aboard!

Name:The Seventh Natural
Race:Pegasus
Mane/Tail: mane and tail are a dark blue. My mane and tail are streaked with a blood red
Coat: a light gray
Skills: i am good at eavesdropping and spying and am good with blades. [ sythe, sword, knife,ect]
Personality:shy,smart and cunning. i get really angry when my ideas are ignored.
Cutie Mark: a inkwell with a quill and a sheet of music behind it
Fighting Style: i prefer a sneak attack but in a moments notice i am ready for a battle.
Weapons(Optional): i highly prefer a sythe. i also use knives, swords, and bows. I don't care for guns. they just aren't my style but i do know how to fire a pistol.
Back story(Optional): i grew up in the peace corps but ran away. They just offered peace. I wanted unity and order. I looked into joining the Solar Empire for a while but found their morals... how do i put this? Horrifying. I then looked into the New Lunar Republic and found that what they stood for i did as well. i quickly learned how to use weapons and joined. Before I joined I earned a living writing stories and sinning music. I still do these things as hobbies but no longer on a regular basis.
Picture(Optional): still working on it

Name: SwordTune
Race: Unicorn
Mane/Tail: Black
Coat: Light Brown/Tan
Skills: Close Combat, Sword Fighting
Personality: Narcissistic, humourous, critical, and occasionally random (Handsome Jack/Joker/Tony Stark type)
Cutie Mark: Sword crossing over a sixteenth note
Fighting Style: Sabre and Rapier sword fighting, various martial arts combined AKA "whatever works."
Weapons(Optional): Boron nitrate sabre, recurve bow
Backstory(Optional):I was never one of the ponies who stood out. Sure, a bit smarter and more capable than some others, but nothing too spectacular. Lost my job at the Ponyville Hospital after a blood transfusion accident was blamed on me. So I left, wandered Equestria for quite some time. Didn't do much others hadn't done before. Some bank robberies and art heists in Manehattan I covered my tracks and got a new ID and found work at Canterlot as a Night Guard. Turns out I was pretty good at it and got a job with the RIA. Again, just another agent. They needed intel, I got them intel. They wanted a threat gone, I made it gone. Special? No. Just doing my duty. I was transferred over to the NLR when conflict started heating up. My interest in special weapons, specifically edged, gave me a good spot among the rest of the crowd.
Picture(Optional):

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28