Stallionverse 236 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I think this is the one of the bests universes I like to read. Because has a lot of potential, if the people continue writing about their adventures, fights, slice of life, it will be great and have more things to read too.
I think, they already fought with Luna, but still missing to fight with Discord, King Sombra, Queen chrysalis and Tirek.

If we can make more people be interested to read and write more about this universe it will be great.

It would be great to see more stories of this vers, but there hasn't had much discussion on sharing ideas on writing stories from the members. Still I would love to share ideas on writing other stories. if you could find a few other people to go along it would be great.

5626175 Yeah, it will be great, so I think if all of us divulge this universe and create more fictions about it, maybe more people can join with us.

It you have an interesting plot/plots of the a story, that would go well with the the Stallionvers, I would be willing to help out with discussing and editing, I am not bad at story structure and plot ideas. You would still need a good spell checker doe, I am not really good at writing in general. We (by that I mean you) would need to get the original writers approval for it. After that, we (I still mean you) write the actual chapters. So, PM when you go something planed out, and them we could go further on Discord.

5626463 Okay, but I have a lot of fictions to write first. Maybe in December we can plan something else. Okay?

Sure, I can wait until your ready.

I'd be down to write (If I wasn't so terrible at it). But I really did love reading the Stallion-verse stories.

5626542 Thanks anyway

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8