Stallionverse 236 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Jetto
Group Admin

It's that time again, to say a few encouraging words to rouse the spirits of my hopefully future writers. Some of you offered to write a story of more in the past, I'm just checking out if the offer still stays. Don't worry about me and my tardiness when it comes to Thunder and Lightning (writing in work is hard during Christmas season). I already know about few of you, including one author who finished the story and is still waiting for me to finish (yeah, sorry about that :twilightblush: ) and several who are in process.

Which so Im asking- anyone up to something? Do you want to be up to something? This is your time to make us know.

I should probably get started on a Maresketeers story, been putting that off for like a month in favor of some other projects. :twilightoops:

Before I do though, is anyone else already working on anything to that effect? I think there were one or two people, but are they still around? I can probably put together some silly slice of life shenanigans without getting in the way of anything if they are, but I feel like I should ask first.

I am interested in doing something, actually... I'm a fan of recursive/shared fanfiction, and a fan of Alternate Harmonies, but between my fairly... inconsistent writing pace, and that I don't have any ideas (a lie, actually... I have... one? a few. so I guess I should put that stuff in brainstorming?) But I would like to see if I could come up with something, or help with somethin' else.

3881899 OOH OOH ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

3883239 I wanna add a story featuring the Doctor and Big Macintosh

GGRRrr
[I am extremely lazy with writing.]
GGRRrr
[However, if I do get over my procrastination, I might write a story. But don't expect it.]
GGRRrr
[After fullfilling a promise to make another story, who knows, maybe I will write a story about the Stallionverse.]
GGRRrr
[P.S. Love your story.]

edit:
GGRRrr
[Once I do write a story, I'll make sure to send you a draft so you can approve it before posting it.]
ex: if it follows the story line correctly/if it makes sense/if you like it/etc.

Jetto
Group Admin

3882651 You're welcome to brainstorm with us, here or in different threads. Feel free to share the ideas.

3883244 Do it, filly.

3885493 A kindred spirit, I see (though Im not a zombie, yet). That's all I'm asking for.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7