Reality War: Planning and Discussion 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
notMurphy
Group Admin

Take your character discussions here, not the character intro thread, please :twilightsmile:

notMurphy
Group Admin

Zerviel: I think the name Chaotic gave Future Sharp was The Memory Keeper.
Also I thought you had Golden being killed during the invasion on Canterlot.

SharpWit: Edited. Thanks!

Zervziel: Not sure if you saw my own editing, but earlier in the RP you mentioned Golden died in the invasion. Are you retconning that?

SharpWit: Did I say he DIED during the invasion? I thought I said that he simply fought with Sharp DURING the invasion... I honestly think that it'd be better if he died in connection the mob boss incident, so I suppose that I WILL be retconning that!

Zervziel: Yeah, you did say he died in the invasion. At the time time it read like Sharp wasn't able to to get there in time to help him and Golden got killed. Though you could probably make it so where grubber uses the Invasion as a cover to get to Golden and kill him under the guise of a changeling mauling. Because it doesn't make sense for them to kill him since the changelings need his love (of doughnuts).
Also I take it if we run across Money Grubber (who the hell names their kid that?!) that you need him to survive?

SharpWit: Yeah, I see where you're going with this. I never said that Sharp KNEW that Golden as killed by Grubber's forces... Thanks!
Also, the people who name their kids Money Grubber are the same who name their kids Filthy Rich :rainbowwild:

Comment posted by Zervziel deleted Jun 16th, 2014
Zervziel
Group Admin
notMurphy
Group Admin

3361638 Soon enough,

Soon enough.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4