The Garrison 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Pyriel
Group Admin

Okay, for any of you new recruits, I'd like to have a nice chat. So, as a conversation starter, what weapon do you prefer (in either story writing, RP, IRL, or otherwise)?

Story writing? Fire! :rainbowkiss:
RP? I don't rp often, but when I do, I RP nicely. I need no weapons.
Otherwise? I'm mighty fond of my Mosin:

:twilightsmile:

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor
Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor
Pyriel
Group Admin

3323026 Dude, your RP doesn't show up.

3322917 Interesting. Gun wise, I only know how to use hunting rifles and pistols, and I'm not very good.

I forgot to put down my preferences. Oh yeah, almost any melee weapon! Except whips. Whips require training.

Pyriel
Group Admin

3323080 I see a pump action shotgun (:coolphoto:)
A butterfly knife

And... are those throwing knives?!

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

3323037 show's up for me.

3323083 Karambits. Made for slicing the shit out of people like a tiger... Or velociraptor.

Pyriel
Group Admin

3323086 Wait a sec... Okay, looked it up. An exotic weapon, knife-based... Exotic weapons FTW.

3323085 I had to do a bit of searching. Why am I not surprised you like lightsabers?

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

3323091 be glad it wasn't a flame thrower.

Pyriel
Group Admin

What were you saying?

Pyriel
Group Admin

I want this sword.

I can keep a milk jug in constant motion at 50 yards or so with that thing until I run out of bullets... which is pretty impressive for a bolt-action. :rainbowkiss: Not that it's an especially accurate of fast-firing rifle... it's just that ammo for it is cheap, so I've been able to practice with it a lot. :twilightsmile:

:facehoof:
That is the absolute epitome of a weapon that's too busy looking pretty to be of any real use.

Pyriel
Group Admin

3327184 I'm a fantasy geek. What do you expect?

Three-Dimensional Maneuver Gear.
Google it.

3323083 BTW the shotgun is a duck camo Benelli Supernova, I actually own one, I call it my Italian Mistress

Pyriel
Group Admin

3328315 I've read the manga, I know how those work... sorta.

Good. Then you know my weapon of choice.:ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19