Ideas and Development 125 members · 424 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
David-The-Peach
Group Admin

Title: Chozen of Equestria

Premise: Phillip Cullens also known as the rapper "Chozen" is finally making it big in the rap world…until a party on a skyscraper leads to his greats fall. Chozen awakens in a strange land of magic and friendship, as he tries to adjust to this new situation he will make new friends and possibly bring 21 century rap music to Equestria or get everyone killed…which ever comes first.

Additional info: My problem with writing this myself is I don’t have much knowledge on rap lingo…and chozen uses a lot of it also I’m not great with comedies.

this is chozen btw: info- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chozen

3315023 for the rap lingo, might I suggest looking for a slang dictionary online.

As for the comedy situation, if you're going for the humor found in either Chozen, MLP, or both, watch both and try and emulate the comedic formula.

David-The-Peach
Group Admin

3315113 oh ok thank you :pinkiehappy: mostly i watched Chozen one time and it was funny.

3315023 You have a famous character in Equestria. That's your extent of the plot as you described it. If you want more than just fans of Chosen to read the fic you need a good plot as well.

David-The-Peach
Group Admin

3315155 oh ok, i knew this was a bad idea i just did not know where it's weak point was...thank you the systems works! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5