Ask Fics 44 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Believe it or not it was in fact the tumblr Ask Pinkamena that really got me interested in joining this community years ago. However if you were to ask me know I wouldn't say it was my favorite ask pony blog.

Recently I have found myself enjoying Children of the Everfree and Ask Ipsy Witch.

So what is your favorite Ask Pony Tumblr?

I keep up with Ask Human Octavia for old times sake, but what got me into them was InsaneBardock’s dub of Ispy Witch, and TheCityBeast’s Discorded Whooves.
I like the dubs because I can listen to them and play my games.
Any good suggestions?

6369084 Well, I think Zeven Cross did a pretty good job with Ask Researcher Twilight and Ask Scissor Twilight.

If you're looking for something a bit more mature, there is also Mindless Gonzo's reading of Ask Princess Molestia (but do keep in mind that it is kind of messed up). He has done some readings of a few other asks pony tumblr blogs as well.

I like Mindless Gonzo too, and I love dark, especially if it has a nice art style. Little Miss Rarity is another one I like, and Ask Pinkamina is a classic.
To me at least, Ask blogs were a large part of the fandom for a while, and not many people seem to remember them. Or it was just where I hung out that makes me think that. :derpytongue2:
Thanks for the suggestions, I will check them out

6369519 I know right! Those blogs were awesome. While I never managed to actually make my own Ask Pony Tumblr blog, I did end up writing a story for one. Wouldn't mind seeing more of those around either.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5