The Idea Machine 33 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

After the 3rd finale, most people who complain about it say Twilight wasn't given a choose by Celestia, and they hate her for it. So how about a horror story based on the Gregory Horror Show where Celestia 'helps' a visitor with his/her problems using characters from the rest of the series.
Heres and example:

This is so embarrassing. There they are, making love faces at each other. It's like the rest of the world dosen't matter to them
Celestia Happy Show
I was going to the castle tavern to get a drink. when I got there, I heard a couple saying how much they love each other.
"No. I love you more Cadence." said a white stallion with a blue mane.
"No. I love you more Shinning" replied a pink mare with a pink and white mane.
"Hey look Cadence. That pony there is staring at us."
"You're right Shinning. Why would she want to stare at us?"
"Maybe she's jealous, Cadence."
"Now who would be jealous at a lovely pair like us, Shinning?"
"You right. Maybe she's lonely, Cadence."
"That's it. She doesn't have somebody to love like we do. And I know how to fix it, Shinning"
I tried walked out the tavern, but Cadence kept me still with some magic.
"My husband has someone who works for him you might find romantic. Right, Shinning?"
"That's right. I believe he's one of your bodyguards Cadence."
"We better go get him now Shinning."
The two ran leaving me alone. I needed to get away from the before they brought this mysterious colt.
"You should accept their offer." Celestia said as she appear behind me. "After-all. Nobody is complete without there special somepony."

And that would be a full chapter.

3398903 A bit short for a chapter.

Well a GHS episode is two minutes long. But you could squeeze more detail in there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3