Trenderhoof on the Road 52 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Yildun
Group Admin

I don't think this group needs a rules thread, because I'm lazy we're all sensible creatures here, but I made one anyway. I was bored feeling productive a little under the weather struck by pure unadulterated genius from on high. Or something. It tingled.

There are only two rules: be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

The future is now. You're all wearing cool shades inside of buildings. It's happening. :trollestia:

And if you don't like it, well, you can catch the "Blue Flu" for all I care. Don't think I won't!

3297725 Bue Flu, isn't that another word for strike? Particularly useful if you are prevented from actually going on strike for what ever reason?

I take it this is what you are doing now.

I am considering sending a PI after you, just to see where you went off to. Even if you left Earth for some reason.

4163666 Well, if you find her, let me know. I haven't seen her around in months.

4163720 That is truly sad. Seems as if her page havne't been used for months now.

Her page looks as if she is a happy girl I would love to get to know. Now I may never get to see who she truely is, unless she does come back.

Hope nothing bad happened to her. We need her and girls like her.

Comment posted by Bellmare deleted Jan 9th, 2023
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5