CRISIS: Equestria 72 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Am I the only one who is nervous as heck that a fic as awesome as this is going to be a dead fic? I mean, its been so long since an update

Well, from what I can find on his DA account, GanonFLCL was working on the rewrite (just straight replacing chapters, with no way of telling which have/have not changed), with no news beyond that. :ajsleepy:

He has refused putting Crisis, or his previous story (Of Mares and Magic) on FimFiction due to his work not being polished enough. :facehoof:

Personally I feel the rewrite was a bad idea, as the audiobook it was being done for hasn't even updated in a year. Not to mention there are comments from him on his DA account suggestion he was close to the end of the story, so he could have just tried to finish before the rewrite. :trixieshiftleft:

There is also a comment from some time ago about a story he WAS going to put up here that he was working on in November 2014, but wante to finish it first. :rainbowhuh:

The big issue is that there's very little news or communication. Even on DA, despite actively putting stuff up recently (from a non-MLP comic), he hasn't posted a journal entry since 2012. He HAS an account here btw, but hasn't logged into it for over 2 years. :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2