Sunset Shimmer is Best Pony 721 members · 641 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Now that we all seem to have seen Friendship Games, I would like hear what you all would like to see the next Equestria Girls focus on.
Me? I would like to see a focus on Sunset being torn between her home world and the world that she has come to love so much. Kinda sorta the plot of High School Musical 3 (with a few added creative liberties, of course).

I agree with you on that idea. Plus the deleted scene from Friendship Games hints heavily towards it so who knows.

No special monsters, just Sunset's senior year at CHS, a single year to decide what to do. That's what I have in mind.

4761423 I read this idea somewhere: The magic in CHS goes out of control, and Sunset has to go back to Equestria and take the magic with her. Will she be able to leave her new found friends and take their very special thing: Magic?

That would be so sad but also it would make EG 4 the best one yet, ignoring the people who hate the idea of Sunset coming back to Equestria.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls 4: The New Cold War

Shortly after the events of Friendship Games, reports around the world are saying of unknown elements (Equestrian magic) appearing in foreign countries outside the US (in my opion that's where EG takes place). Worried about the possibility of magic being weaponized for war, Sunset Shimmer and the Mane 5 must contact the world leaders to meet together and explain about the truth of the magic source before reality of which we know turns to chaos. Could this possibly be the era of a cross-dimension peace treaty? Or will this be the beginning of a new cold war?

I read this idea somewhere: The magic in CHS goes out of control, and Sunset has to go back to Equestria and take the magic with her. Will she be able to leave her new found friends and take their very special thing: Magic?
That would be so sad but also it would make EG 4 the best one yet, ignoring the people who hate the idea of Sunset coming back to Equestria.

The Magic is self sustaining change to physics by all accounts. There's plenty of ways to bring her to equestria without a gotterdammerung, which would kind of kill the EQG brand.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6