Lord Tirek 301 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I had a story idea, one of the millions floating in my head. One of the mane 6 tries to reform Tirek. My idea was Twilight. Of course, it involved shipping them. I probably won't pursue it, but I would love to see someone try to write one. If you want to use my idea or are at least interested in a summary, just pm me.
Which pony, other than Fluttershy, should try to reform the Great Tirek?

well Rarity could in a way if Tirek is greed

That's a good one. There are always pros and cons. Rarity could help him overcome his greed by teaching him generosity, but Rarity isn't one to associate with brutes if she can help it. She might if directly forced or told to, maybe. She did help Spike, but he was directly forcing her to.
Then again. Why would Twilight help reform someone who destroyed her library, or why would Fluttershy help Discord after all that he's done.

4518436 the only ones out of the mane six could do the job is Rarity or Rainbow but I doubt RD could do it so only Rares is left

Lol. I kinda doubt that RD would reform anybody at all, seeing she could use a bit herself.
~Melly~

4518209 try making him the hero

4518209 Actually, I think he can't be reformed :pinkiecrazy: He should be killed! He destroyed Twilight's library and tried to kill her!
Ahem, I mean, if anypony reforms Tirek, Twilight will hate the both. And Discord will hate the reformer, too.

That was a thought. I figured they would try it, and for a while it seems to be going well until things blow up (figuratively and maybe literally) and Tirek turns his back yet again on those who tried to care for him. I never said that his reformation would be a success :pinkiecrazy:
~Melly~

Hmm, za hero? Or at least a good guy. I'll have to read the official comic about him, sometime.
~Melly~

Technically while Tirek can be savage he's more than capable of turning on the charm when need be although I do think Rainbow Dash has that weird mixture of power that Tirek will respect, and honesty, that might make her the least likely out of all the Main Six (aside from Pinkie Pie) to avoid trying to manipulate or outright control him which Tirek would almost certainly resent anyway.

I mean considering how he turned out reforming Tirek just to have someone more practical keeping a eye on Discord to coral his mischief would make a lot of sense.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14