OCs 116 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 361 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 361

4458085 Nah, just wondering. You live and learn.:eeyup: A tip, angle and eyebrow on the Eyes give more effect.

Congrats everyone! We have the longest forum running on this group.. Anyway..

4464481 Oh yeah, I just noticed that.

I will be very busy the next month since I have an internship and it will take a lot of my attention and energy, just so you know.
Furthermore, I want to apologise for not getting started yet.
If you want, you can PM me with suggestions for how things will go down in the first chapters, aka Blunt's arrival in Ponyville and Nightmare Moon's return and so on. Feel free to discuss it freely between yourselfs too, just so that everyone is on the same page.
I will mostly be Active in the afternoon and night (for me) as well as the weekends, because of previously explained reasons.

Silvers out.

Anyone got ideas for a name for an elderly Pegasus mare who took Blunt Edge in when he was abandoned as a foal?
She took care of the foals that were left at the arena, because their parents couldn't take care of them themselves.
The arena kind of serves as an orphanage of sorts (kind of rough, but oh well) and trains the orphans in the art of combat and survival.
Anyway, this old mare and Blunt was very Close when he was growing up.
She was very proud of Blunt because of his kind heart and noble ways in battle.
When she died of old age, Blunt was heartbroken. He had been so busy fighting, that he didn't notice that she was sick.

So, thoughts?

Something Silver! Like, you know
______ Silver.
It just sounds cool and sort of ties in with Blunt's name? Maybe? I dunno
Wow it's been a whole week! How are things?

4532938 It has been a while indeed. I'm quite alright, aside from that I twisted my ankle last week.
That's a very interesting idea.
Maybe Polished Silver.
Where have you been? You've been a bit inactive here. I missed you, kid.

I never replied to this....sorry....
Polished Silver sounds great :)
I've been having...problems with a friend of mine. But I'm fine, espicially since I'm getting a lot of help from everyone else on here. So, thank you as well :)

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 361