OCs 116 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 361 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 361

4436334 Well, as I said, not used to drawing ponies yet. The legs is a little long, I admit, as is the horn. I consider it a learning experience. I figure they would look more like fillies if they stood together with an adult pony, so one could see the difference in size. It's a bit about perspective on that part. Ah well, one learn from mistakes, however small.

4436340 thanks.:twilightsmile: glad you like it.

Hm. Besides, you do better ponies than me by a long shot!

4436415 Well, not to brag, but I have been drawing since I could hold a pen. It's all about practice, not to mention you are way younger Than me (8 years to be precise) Love is a strong word, you sure you're not going over the top? I'm flattered anyway.:twilightsheepish:

Well...maybe I really like it then?

Eight years XD Ok then.

4436450 Probably.:twilightsmile:
Eight years is indeed a big difference. But thinking back, I was your age when I did some of my better drawings, though I still wasn't that good at body proportions. Dragons and monsters are more my field, as you can see on my blog post.
You just practice and you'll get there.:raritywink:

I hope so! I really want to be a video game designer! (Imagine that in Sweetie Belle's voice XDD -squee- :yay: )

4436504 Adorable.:raritystarry:
Pretty big Dreams, princess.
Let me tell you, I wanted that too, but quite a bit changed over a short period of time.
You have, what, 4-5 years Before you graduate high school, not to mention college (if you choose to go that is)
Speaking from experience, a lot can happen over time, just saying.
But if you stick with those Dreams, all I can say is: Practice, practice and practice some more (how else do you Think I got as good as I am today?)
I say go for it, but be prepared to put down a lot of work and effort into it.

Good luck, Princess.:twilightsmile:

I wll! :3
Things already have changed XD In grade school, I wanted to be a doctor XDDD Ew. Video Game Designer is so much better and more likely than that

Everybody calls me Princess :rainbowkiss: I love it

Blunt Edge when he goes into his "anger mode". Is activated if he is really angry and his fighting/survival instinct kicks in. Mostly not seen, but is usually used against opponents that threaten his friends.

4439553 Good woah or bad?:duck:

4439444 Jebus! He looks like a ponified version of Guts from Berserk. Or maybe Kratos. Which ever ones better. What I'm trying to say is, he's scary!

4440005 Must have done a fairly good job to make you say that. He's scary in a good way, right?
I was going for "possesed by demon", or something like that. I am not familiar with any of those, truth be told.
Does he get the stamp of approval then?

Just imagine the other ponies once they see him doing that face when he's about to face Nightmare Moon or the changeling swarm.
It simply means he gets serious when he turns like that.

4440210 Its mostly his facial features, if he's going to look like that, then he's defiantly going to scare some faces. Maybe he could go berserk at one point and Silent tries her best to always calm him down?

This other form of his looks like something that belongs in an anime, not that there's a problem with that or anything. Just don't make him too OP or people will most likely look away from it.

4440238 Of course not. He has a fair amount of physical strength, but he has his limits as much as anypony else.
Well, anime is my mane inspiration source and is what I base most of my art on. The source for this one is actually Zebra from Toriko.
If you are not familiar with that, Zebra is the most awsome and badass among the protaganists. I'm actually planing on including a few Little characteristics from Zebra into Blunt.
Which reminds me, Speech patterns for them all, you know what I mean with that. Like Rarity's fancy talk or Applejack's accent.

4440277 I think so. Joy has a childish and bubbly voice similar to Pinkie and Silent just sounds like a normal mare. Is that what you meant?

4440335 Ding ding ding!!:pinkiesmile: Exactly what I meant.

4440335 Are you familiar with Toriko?

4440381 Not really, about seven years, so fairly new. It's about gourmet food, so it's possible you never Heard about it.
I myself love it. Only problem is I get hungry every time I read or Watch it.
Piece of advice, read the manga over watching the anime. The budget for it didn't hold up so they rushed the ending.
Manga on the other hand, awsome. If one likes action, adventure, wierd Powers and food (starting to drool a bit:derpytongue2:)

4440417 Oh ok. I'm not really one for cooking anime. I'm more into fantasy types

4440424 I see. At least the anime had some awsome Music to it. Toriko, I should mention, is not about cooking (well, a bit) as much about the adventure of finding rare ingredients. You don't have to, but I recommend you take a Little look on it, if you feel like it that is.
At least listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn2AIK0pHCI

4440437 Ok. As long as you listen to the openings of Tokyo Ghoul, Parasyte, Nanatsu no Taizai, Assassination Classroom and Seraph of the End. They're fantastic and get me hooked every time!

4440723 Ok, really nice openings, all of them. Though I Think my favourite among them is Nanatsu no taizai. Dunno why, but it kinda spoke to me in terms of good Music. Aside from the animation, the music is one of my favourite things about anime and I'm not just talking openings. The ost of an anime is what I really love.

4453148 Well.......Can't complain. Life is slow and all (for obvious reasons)
On the plus side, though, it's not long until a major Convention happens, just about a month and a half until then. (The biggest Convention in Scandinavia that is, see blog post)
I Believe I have most of the material I need to get started on the story. Though I Think a few details needs to be figured out first.

How are you?:twilightsmile:

4453542 Pretty good. Started some new fics while working on some old ones. Also working on some personal stories that I hope will get published one day. Eventually making them into hardcover books and all.

Ok! I will make it up to you guys for being inactive by drawing something AWESOME!

XD Mix of both? It's scary, but a really good drawing

4455270 I was going for scary/mad/demon,
Also, thanks.:scootangel:
By the way, how are satin and Vanilla's speech patterns? You know, like how Rarity is more fancy and AJ is country speaking. It's important in order to write it good.

Oh, well, I suppose Vanilla Icing is high pitched, but doesn't say as many crazy things that Pinkie Pie would say, nor is she actually as crazy as Pinkie would be in a sense she has more responsibility. She's just really fun loving. She tends to add the word -icing to the end of her sentences when she's not thinking straight, or when she's really excited. I love that :3
"This is going to be the best-icing!" That statement would surely confuse people XD

Oh my gosh, good question for Apple though. Um....maybe both? Maybe when she's absolutely mortified or disgusted, her posh accent comes out or when she's just having fun or working, her country accent comes out? Could be interesting.

Gah, I'll finish the drawing tomorrow. Just gotta finish Blunt, do Apple and Joy, then add the background. It actually really looks so good! P.S. I'm not using a base

4455364 Sounds interesting and amusing.

Well, first time for Everything. :eeyup:

Yeah, I made it up on the spot, but I really like it XD

Hm! :)

4455562 I dunno if you have noticed, but Blunt keeps his mane in a pony tail (ironic) and has a scar on his left cheek. Just something some have missed. It's almost like some doesn't look at the original drawing of him at all. (though he is more anime-like in the original drawing)

True, but I like him the way he is, the way we all drew him.

4455581 I hope you mean the pony style drawing. The pony-tail and scar was of the original design (though one can't see it in Infinity's drawing, guess she missed the pony-tail part. Also, he is turned so you can't see the scar. Just minor details, of course. Though I suppose he can let his mane out from time to time too. Like in my "scary" drawing. It ads effect if he has wild hair)

Hm, he certainly does look different like that.
So, wait, the way his hair is now is done up? Cause it is shorter than what is shown in your recent drawing

4455601 You kind of lost me.
If you look at my original Picture of him (profile pic) you'll notice he has a long pony-tail that rests over his shoulders. In the more recent one, all of his hair is let out and has a bit more volume than Before and wilder as well (because it kinda reflects his mood)
His mane is shorter in Infinity's Picture from my original design, yes, but I have a feeling she based the mane on Big mac's a bit. Not really sure.:unsuresweetie:

Oh, well, tbh I really like Inifinity's version. It makes it easier to get the hair from

4457982 Nice. :eeyup: Is Blunt supposed to look away from the cupcake and have a sort of disapproving face? It looks like he has a happy face, but then I noticed it was just the Eyes. Maybe that's just me.

Oh, yes, he is supposed to have a dissaproving look. Sorry.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 361