OCs 116 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 361 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 361

4424995 oh ok. So yeah, that was just an idea of how Blunt and Silent would meet.

Ladies and gentlemen. May I present, courtesy of my friend Infinity shade, The new mane 6.
http://img01.deviantart.net/bfce/i/2015/151/9/d/new_mane_six__request_by_infinityprincessart-d8vhw00.jpg

4425008 Of course. If you come up with anything else, let me know.

4425026 Sure thing. Also, holy crap. That pic looks so awesome!

4425041 I know, right? She is good, I give her that. She got them down really good, didn't she?

4425052 Yeah she did! Is that going to be the cover?

4425058 Indeed it is. I requested it after all.

4425058 Which means that now we really have to get cooking with this story. So I will start fairly soon with it. That is, of course, once I got the final details together. If you have anything you'd like to add or some suggestions, then by all means.

4425076 Ok yeah, I'll let you know If i want to add anything to my OCs

Question. Is there another way you can send the picture? I can't see it :raritydespair:

Never mind, I can wait

4425076 Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention. At first, i wasn't sure if you got Joy's mis-matched eyes down. But after I looked really closely, I noticed that you did. But I had to look REALLY closely to see it.

Sugar Honey Ice Tea that is awesome!!!! Thank you Infinity Shade!

4427435 Good one, kinda makes me Think of the moment when Nightmare Moon appears. Nice face on Blunt.:eeyup:

I love Blunt too; he's the first one I did, therefore he's the best. I tend to get more lazy as I go along XD
I really do love how Blunt's the one frowning well everyone else is shocked. Sort of sexist but go Blunt! Protect the ladies!

Maybe I should've done a better background. Oh well XD

Oh, now that you're online, I was wondering. Are you going to have a few character specific chapters, like ones for just one of the Mane Six?
Cause I'd really like to see chapters similar to episodes "Applebuck season", "Pinkie Apple Pie" (or in this case Vanilla Apple Icing) and the episode where Cheese Sandwhich comes. (Even though that's not till like season 4 XD)

Oh and since I'm pretty sure Blunt isn't becoming an alicorn (Unless wow male alicorn XD) that "Magical Mystery Cure" isn't being used?
He looks perfect to be part of the Royal Guard I think.

4427452 Was thinking of doing that, yes. I pretty much have to do that. The first few chapters will introduce them, while later on, we will explore each of them individually and then make bigger chapters, like Canterlot wedding and so on with all of them.
I might jump a bit between the seasons for inspiration.
No, I don't Think Blunt will become one, though I actually want to make a big finale.
He might fit right in, but he has a way to go Before that, though he will have some more Contact with them once I get to the chapter based on Canterlot wedding.
I welcome all suggestions.

Okie Dokie Lokie! Sounds perfect! Oh, and if you need help with anything at all I'm here! I have a lot of free time on my hands with school holidays coming up!
Sweet :) I was just mentioning so, since the episode when Cheese comes is when Pinkie get's the rainbow eye thing so I was wondering if those six episodes in which the mane six recieve those gifts/keys are important.
So, Royal Guard it is then? So inspiring (whatever the name of the girl who looks up to Blunt is) to become one. That would actually make for an interesting Mulan based story. You don't mind if I write that do you? I mean, after yours is finished.

No, I don't Think so, I prefer the more fun or Epic kind of episodes, so I won't include those.
Go ahead, write it if you want, you don't have to wait for me though. At least let me get the first few chapters done first.

4427460 Not that I don't like them, I just figure they would not have the same purpose as the original.

Okie Dokie Lokie then!
I'll see what I can conjour up.

I suppose so, but they were pretty cool episodes to show the Mane Six living up to their elements.

4427540 Yeah, you're right. I guess I can figure something out on it. I can take a different approach on it, I suppose. Could get interesting.

4427449 It actually goes well with what I have in mind. He really looks like he's ready to rumble, even unarmed.
The scenario is that while everypony else is suprised with the appearence of Nightmare Moon, Blunt was expecting something to happen and was ready for anything, details will come in the story.

4427435 Thats a pretty good pic too. Although, I don't mean to nitpick but, one of Joy's eyes is supposed to be yellow while the other remains purple and Silent doesn't have her sailor cap on. Other than that, it looks pretty cool. Love their expressions.

I'm not good with hats, even my OC's one looks terrible. I just forgot though XD Sorry
Also, I didn't notice the other yellow eye. Major apoligies.

4428820 Its fine. Maybe you could do another picture of Joy fondling and playing with Apple Satins flank with Vanilla in the background looking all jealous :rainbowlaugh:

Genius! I'll see what I can do! :3

4428885 Cool, and maybe have Apple Satin blush and be all "what the hell?"

If I may, I would vote for a Picture that shows Blunt stopping Joy from rushing away and fondling by stomping on her tail and making her fall flat. And one that could show Joy and Rosie staring each other down while Blunt stands between them looking annoyed.
I kind of got inspired myself, so I'll try and make something too, although mine will be in black and White. I prefer real paper and pencils for my drawings to be honest.

Well, if it's possible, we could collab it! If you sketch it, I can transfer it to my ipad and add the colour :)
I'm not very good at free hand drawing. Hehe....I used a base for the drawing I did before.

4430276 Works for me. I'm better at free hand drawing. I don't have the same Tools you do, but sure, I can draw tha base and you can color it. This could be fun.:pinkiehappy:

Based on 4430276 new CMC, I couldn't resist doing it. It does not have shadows or anything, so you can color them to your liking. Hope you like it.

Yay!!!!!! :D
Um, can you email it to me from your camera roll or something? I can't see it. Whatever site your using, it's blocked at school...

4433270 they look great. Are you as happy with them as I am?

4433270 But what happened to Mary's earring and choker?

:pinkiegasp: I totally forgot! Crap! XDDDD
Sorry T-T

But yes, I love them! :) You did a really great job!

4433416 No worries, it's easy to fix.
Thanks.:twilightsmile: I kinda gave them somewhat of a personal style, so to speak, based on their background and such. Thus the extra accessories for Mary, the handkerchief for Carrol and Rosie's ribbon.

4433416 Do you Think you can do anything with this
It's our new mane 6 in EG form.
I admit, it's not one of my better ones. Though I am rather new to this drawing style, so I can't complain too much.
Hope you like it anyway.:twilightsmile:

I'll draw them in Eqg style, and scan them. Then color them!

Hm, I love the assecories! Oh, and I added the choker and earring on Mary, I'll show you later

Sure! But I did tell you before I can't see them at school, so it'll take a while, unless you can email it

I think you're drawing is amazing! The only small thing I have to say is you really need to work on Pegasi wings. I'm not complaining much though, cause they are really hard to draw.

I can draw them for you!

4435053 I tried to make small wings like Scootaloo has, since they are just fillies. I figure adult wings might be easier to do though. But as I said, I'm not used to drawing like this yet, just have to practice. I don't mind if it takes a little while, no need to rush.

Well, now that you've stated fillies, I should probably say they really didn't strike me as fillies. They're really good, but they're a bit tall, plus Carroll's horn is a bit long

Sugoi!!!! I love it! <3

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 361