Comments ( 361 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 361
Comment posted by roseprincess deleted May 18th, 2015
Comment posted by colt alchemist deleted May 13th, 2015
Comment posted by Silvers 93 deleted May 13th, 2015
Comment posted by Thefanficsdelight deleted May 14th, 2015
Comment posted by Silvers 93 deleted May 13th, 2015

4360299 Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but isn't roleplaying banned on this site?

To be honest I'm worried about it too XD I think this is fun but I don't want to be banned because of it.

4361918 Yeah. I keep on expecting someone we don't know suddenly popping up saying, "You're banned for a week, now get outta here."

Hm....it's worrying-

4361573 I don't know actually. But just to be safe, Let's stop for now. I wonder why roleplaying wouldn't be allowed in the first place. We should try and find out for sure.:applejackunsure:

4360023 I read up on it, and it is forbidden, we would have to do it in a private chat. So I'm gonna delete mine and I suggest you do the same.:pinkiesad2:

4362636 Sooooo........is it out yet?

4374136 Impatient, are we? You see, I Will be very busy irl because I got a new job (finaly) which Will take up most of my time, leaving the weekends free (probably) I want to get started asap, but priorities, you know. I Will take the weekends to writing, unless I am otherwise engaged. Sorry it's taking so long.:eeyup:

4375781 Oh yeah, I forgot about that. My bad.

4375916 I recently got the job and it starts on monday, so it will take most of my time for quite a while. I will make sure to write when I have the time for it, so be patient.:eeyup:

The gears in my head goes into overdrive here. I am thinking of the scenarios for the meetings of the (new) mane 6. I figure Blunt will be the one to arrive in Ponyville (similar to Twilight) and like the original episode, the meetings would go in the order of laughter, honesty, loyalty (but since Blunt has that, magic will be here) generousity and finally kindness. The big question is HOW. I have like several thousands of scenarios in mind, so you see why my brain smells like bacon.

Any thoughts?
:twilightsheepish:

Silly me. Forgot to make sure you see the previous post.:twilightsheepish:

4381478 Updates on Blazing. Did some analysis of her character and she seemed like she would be more heterosexual than anything else. Anyway, I can give you an idea for Blazing and Blunt meeting each other. By the way, might be making a private chat for rps.

Perhaps Vanilla can be the one who crashes into Blunt, probably carrying some sweets that spill over him and since he doesn't like sweets, wouldn't he first act as annoyed as Twilight did with Rainbow?
And as Rarity did with Twilight, Apple would be the one to fix him up.

This actually works cause Laughter and Honesty are right after each other XD

Few questions though
1. Will Blunt be heading to Sweet Apple Acres?
2. Where is Blunt staying?
3. How are we planning that party that Twilight has?

4381584 I was thinking you could make him meet Generosity first. Like Joy spots Blunt is new in town and decides to go a greet him, but in her own way. She could jump at him from behind and lock him in a "welcome hug". And since Blunt is a gladiator he could take this as an ambush and flip Joy on her back. Then he realizes he wasn't being attacked and sees Joy flat on her back. And then when Joy becomes conscience again she introduces herself in her usual bubbly way and decides to follow Blunt everywhere for the rest of the day.

Question: Are some of the original mane 6 going to be in this? Since one of the OC's is the daughter of Rarity and Applejack.

4381999 Please, fire away.
4382316 Nice idea. Let me get back to you on that.
4382716 Sounds interesting and amusing. No, they wont. The idea is to start over fresh completely. I will have to figure something out regarding that.

4382316 1. Most probable. 2. I have to Think about it, most likely, it would be somewhere secluded and solitary, maybe Fluttershy's cottage (since she won't exist in this universe) 3. Suprise me! Though Blunt, grumpy as he is, won't really like it.:scootangel:

1. Ok, so then Apple satin would be there, just probably a bit more like Rarity then Applejack in cases of fixing up his mane.
2. Okie Dokie Lokie then. Plan party at Fluttershy's/Blunt's cottage
3. Of course he won't, but neither did Twilight XD "All the ponies in this town are CRAZY!" XD

I probably meant to say something like, if she had parents, they would most likely be Applejack and Rarity. I'm just wondering, since Blunt is coming to sample the food I'm assuming, are you going to just name off the canon Apple family (discluding Big mac and Applebloom- I guess I can come up with names for her siblings) or not name them off at all?

4385596 Oh ok. Maybe there could be a running joke in the fic where others are consonantly mistaking Joy for Blunts sister or maybe stalker. Since shes always the first one to join him whenever he goes somewhere.

Blazing could just be walking in the background while Blunt's trying to navigate through Ponyville and she interrupts him and tells him where he needs to go, and she asks to help with Joy following him. She could also be at a restaurant in Ponyville until Blunts trying to get away from Joy, and she's not paying attention until Joy hides behind her. She then could be like "What the heck?"and even use her skills to help him out. I'm not telling you enough about Blazing because the prequel will have that.

Listen guys, I love all of your ideas. I will dicuss them more, but right now, I don't have much stamina at all. I have a headache and my stomach is upset. I don't know how long it will take for me to get better. For now, I'm pretty much knocked out, but continue to brainstorm. Fire away and I will get back to you as soon as I'm better again.

Love you guys for helping out.:eeyup:

Awwww okay. Hope you get better soon!

4391062 I see. Ok then, Hope you get well soon :twilightsmile:

Ok, feeling a bit better now, So.

4386905 Unlike the original, Blunt will pass by Ponyville and get caught up in the preparations for the summer sun celebration. I figured Satin would at least have some siblings, but we can get to them later on.

4386923 Interesting idea, please explain more on it. I thought of that Blunt could stop Joy from randomly jumping flanks (we talked about it earlier) but sure, more jokes are welcome.

4387443 Elaborate on that, please. It sounds amusing enough, but I might need more material to go on.

Ok, I think I'll start working on 'em soon

4396875 Exellent work, question though, which of them are siblings, cousins and so on? which of them actually live in Ponyville with Apple Satin?
Just making sure.

Just a heads up I'm changing three of them later
All of them live in other ranches except for the last three mentioned.

4398229 So, Brock Apple, Carroll Apple and Mother Apple then? Ok, gonna need a bit of info on those, if you don't mind. Nothing big, just basic stuff.:eeyup:

Sure, I'll think of something ASAP

4398250 Hey, maybe you could use this as one of Joy's biggest quotes:
"You're going all by yourself? Well if you're going, then I'm going with you! Why? You're always looking out for us and risking your life for everything that matters to us. Why would you do that? I can't just let a debt like that go unpaid. Instead of always risking YOUR life, how bout I give you MY life then?! Yeah, i said it. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to be following you and help you as much as i can! That's the kind of thing sisters should do for their brothers." -Joy.

4399146 I canuse some of that, though a bit of it will work better later on when they have known each other a bit longer. I must say I Think this describes how Blunt is rather well. Considering that he spent most of his Life hurting or even killing others,it stands to reason that he no longer wish to hurt anypony, but rather protect them, at the cost of his own Life if he has to.
I had an idea on how Blunt would show his loyalty. He could be tempted by Nightmare Moon to jump of the Cliff and finally find the oblivion that he sought (since he got a very Heavy conscience about what he did in the arena he grew up in) but decides to live on because he has found a new purpose in Life.

Thoughts?

So.. I'll just write like a rough draft for that scene.

Joy followed Blunt like a cheetah following its prey. She wasn't letting go until she got her prize, which is her brother. She led them to a local restaurant, where a few ponies were sitting. One of them was preoccupied, with her working on a drawing tablet. The other few were eating and talking like it was nopony's business.

"What the heck?!" Blunt screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What's wrong bro-bro? I'm not doing anything wrong, am I?"

"You think?!"

The unicorn on her drawing tablet looked up and chose to do this in the simplest way. Bore Joy into a peaceful slumber. So she proceeded to do so, while teaching her about the animation process.

Joy on the other hand, was not amused. She was a glassmaker, not an animator!

Blunt was happy he finally got someone to lull her to sleep, so he wouldn't have to do so.

"Blazing Phoenix, at your service." The unicorn said at her fullest confidence, and a little bit of arrogance and self-pride into the mix.---------------------------------------

Just a rough draft. Hehe..:pinkiehappy: Anyway, there's an object from Blazing's past that kind of took her in direction of the future. Blazing could probably prove her magicalness with doing something with that, or possibly destroying it, meaning she doesn't need it anymore.

4400230 I'll probably go about it Another way. Blunt, for one thing, wouldn't scream like that, he would be more annoyed or even angry at that Point but still try to keep his temper under control. I get the feeling Blazing is sort of a know-it-all, which is good, kind of like Twilight.
And one more thing, 4399146, what's the deal with Joy thinking of Blunt as a brother anyway? Maybe she's just random or something?

4400038 Sounds good. And as to why Joy sees Blunt as a brother rather than a lover is because, yes, she is a bit random like that, but there's more to it. Since he always looks after her and makes sure she doesn't get into trouble, it would make sense that Joy would view Blunt as a responsible big brother type. That, and it has something to do with her past that I might add.

4400760 Ah, makes sense. Though I was thinking about the meeting between the two. You said something about a "welcome hug", kinda got a similar vibe to Pinkie's reaction on Twilight's arrival, only this one seems more........intimate, so to speak. Of course, with his gladiator reflexes and instinct, he would probably knock the air out of her as if he was disarming an attacker and lay her flat on the ground.
I'm kind of lost after that, is she impressed by his strength and speed or is she simply knocked out for a while? That's a tough one.:eeyup:

4400782 Maybe she can get knocked out for about three minutes and then wakes up as if nothing has happened. Which could really surprise Blunt.

4400794 Yeah, that works. Although, if he meant for her to stay knocked out, he would hit harder than just a simple karate-throw. It would be expected she would be out a Little while, considering she doesn't have the same durability as most of his opponents had.
Come to Think of it, would she just jump up and go all "Pinkie" on him or something, that would be kinda amusing.

4400810 Yeah. Either way could work. Plus, I'm still trying to come up with a way on how Silent and Blunt would meet.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 361