OCs 116 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 361 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 361

Yeah that makes sense.

4336045 I like it! :pinkiehappy: I think it could be kind of funny to have a love triangle between Blunt, Vanilla, and Joy. To be honest though, I'm actually surprised you think Silent would be a good match for Blunt. I'm not saying you shouldn't ship them, by all means do it, but what I want to know is why those two? Blunt sounds like a warrior and Silent is....well....silent most of the time. She likes to read books and doesn't speak unless she needs/wants to. So, why Silent with Blunt? I'm just curious.

Also, I hope the story isn't all romance. Hopefully there will be some adventure in it? I'm not saying I don't like romance stories, I'm just curious again.

4337432 So, somewhat similar to Joy's character? Cuz she's also a pervert. Although Joy is more open (and unaware) of it.

4337568 Well, Blunt is indeed a warrior, a gladiator. But he left the arena to find a new Life for himself (he has his own reasons) Like Silent, he doesn't talk much. His bad mood is mainly because of his past. Growing up in the pits of the arena, he never really knew what kindness was. He lived, breathed and bled fighting. They seem to be the smarter/ more experienced in the Group too. They could very well be those who doesn't need to speak in order to do things.

The main focus is, as I said, similar to she show, but with the original touch of the new cast.
The romance will be there, just not all the time, so don't worry.

4339182 Ok I think i get it. Perhaps Blunt could play bronze while Silent plays the brains? If you want, I can PM you more details about Silents personality so that it would match her soon-to-be element.

4341051 I do Believe you meant brawn. Yes, he will undeniably be the muscle of the Group, but he is in no way slow, he is smarter than he looks.
Also, yes, that would help if all of you did that,

I suppose I could write backstories to explain their personalities a bit more; but I have written a fair amount already

4342256 Indeed you have.

4341051 I Believe Silent's personality is rather good as it is. But fix it if you want. Be my guest.

Well, you can always call us for back-up! :pinkiehappy:

:twilightsmile:4343459 Thanks, that means a lot.

Plus I can make a prequel story if you don't mind, I mean for Blazing if you want. :trixieshiftleft::twilightsheepish:

4343667 Do it if you want, it's your OC, so be my guest. I'm including her because she fits the bill, so to speak.

Question. Why would your OC like to go to the Grand galloping gala? I'm thinking of doing an episode with just that later on.
As for Blunt, he really didn't want to and wondered why he was draged into it, but loyal as he is, he comes along when the others beg him to do so.:moustache:

Ey guys!? See previous input.

4348577 I think Silent would only go if Blunt went, or any of her other friends for that matter since this is the first gala she's been to. As for Joy, she would probably be one of the ponies who begged him to go, just to hang out with. Also, to see all of the sophisticated mare flanks :rainbowlaugh:. idk, but she really wants her "Big Brother" aka Blunt, to go with them.

I can see that happening. I also figure Blunt would actually like a "boring" party, considering he is sick and tired of the wild Life in the arena.

4348647 True. Maybe he could spend some time with Silent throughout the gala since she's not exactly the wild or fight-happy type. You know?

Yeah,they kind of mix in that department, dont they? Not to mention Blunt would have to keep an extra Close Eye on Joy. Disaster in the making.:scootangel:

4348811 Haha yeah. But remember that Joy's ....um....joy in playing with mare flanks isn't her whole personality. Btw, what do you think you have planned for the other OCs?

Good question. I guess Apple Satin would sample the food or something, Blazing would try to do some conversation but failing big, Vanilla could join Satin in the food department. It's a tough one.

4348837 Indeed. I guess you'd have to ask the other people who offered those OCs to help, huh?

Eyup.
Thus the first question.:eeyup:

Close! But with the two of them- Vanilla and Satin- could totally run their own small store!
Of course, Apple satin being part Rarity would absoluty 'love love love!' to show off her new outfit.
And that brings us to the dresses- what are they going to be like?
Oh the Grand Galloping Gala...This could take a while XDDD

Comment posted by roseprincess deleted May 8th, 2015

Ok yeah, so Satin is good with sewing and designing dresses, but even if she can buck apples, she actually can't cook. This is where Vanilla steps in- as I mentioned she runs her own store for, ya know, cakes, pies, like a bakery. The two of them could- or think they could- make a lot of money that way.

4349118 Of course. I just want to go Another way than the original, if you Catch my drift. But sure, Satin can make the dresses (and a suit for Blunt who they have to force to wear it) and show of a bit at the gala. Vanilla could go wild on the food.:rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by roseprincess deleted May 18th, 2015
Comment posted by Silvers 93 deleted May 13th, 2015

Blazing would mess up, but not fail miserably. She would probably be reading a book in the back, or pumping into a stallion who's not that bad.

As for dresses, she'd wear anything red, blue, or purple. She's pretty involved in her looks, especially with her curly and wavy brown hair, which is a pain to detangle.

Comment posted by roseprincess deleted Jun 1st, 2015
Comment posted by Thefanficsdelight deleted May 29th, 2015
Comment posted by colt alchemist deleted May 13th, 2015

4357978 Yeah Forgot to put that in. Tablets Man.

Comment posted by Thefanficsdelight deleted May 29th, 2015
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 361