OCs 116 members · 289 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I am making OC's for people to use.:pinkiehappy:

Can I tell you about a few of mine? Do you want to know about the Starbourne (my own universe) characters or MLP:FiM only?

OC 1. Feel free to name her and give her a cutie mark!

3705994 may I borrow this one for an upcoming fic I'm doing. It's a crossover with Laff-a-Lympics.

Here's another one, same rules as before.

And this one is a filly!!

3707896 thanks. I'll have her be a judge.

3707963 Name: Lucia Deulina. (Brighter God Line in Latin) Talent: Sees the future. (No Cutie Mark yet, but she knows what it will be!) Backstory: Spoiler alert for JttBSoE readers: Lux Deulinus and Lumin Aria met in a foreign kingdom called Draconia, where the dominant species is humans, taming species of the dragons. Though Aria was supposed to be looking for her brother Lucid Arius, she almost forgot about that aspiration after meeting Lux. A living Draconian pony was a rare sight, as many of them garbed themselves in jewels, which the dragons eat along with the ponies. The poor and/or wise ponyfolk, who didn't wear gems, remained alive. Lux was one such pony. Another Unicorn, like Aria. He was also very skilled, possibly even more so than Princess Celestia's former apprentice, Princess Twilight. When the king of Draconia, a black-haired, literally-white-skinned, red-eyed, corrupt human being, known as Draco Marx VII, cast his storm spell (Draconian humans could use magic, since they were in the same universe as Equestria.) on these two Unicorns to prevent a pony uprising, (pointless, as neither of them wanted more power than they deserved) Lux cast a shield spell Aria knew could only be cast by one other pony: Princess Mi Amore Cadenza. She realised that he was a Unicorn with love-fueled Draconian magic and probably the only one of his kind. She asked if he wanted to travel with her, he asked where. Aria tried to remember, but somehow couldn't. "Where can we find a starry night?" she asked him. She missed the stars dearly, and imagined that the star called Lucifer (meaning "carrier of light") was a beacon to guide her and Lux, since their names both meant light. She tried to remember the poem "Septem Flammae Luciferi" ("Seven Flames of the Lightbearer") and what it meant, but couldn't. Aria desparately wished her friend Aurora Flash was there, so that the three of them together could decipher it. Lux would have tried, but he never even learned Latin. With or without Aurora, she thought, We'll need to find a way back. Meanwhile, Aurora, still in Draconia, but a completely different part, had finally mastered the Dreamwalking spell after seven thousand more tries than her first seven thousand from before they left Equestria. She entered Dolphin Dream's dream, in which she hoped to at least find a version of Aria. She did, and she told that version where to find one of the Gems of Geminity, which were a pair of twin gems that had a psychic link to one another. Aurora stood next to this one, hoping the real version of Aria would find the other one. Aria and Aurora reunited, Aria introduced Lux to Aurora, and Aurora reminded Aria of the task at hoof: Finding Lucid. The four ponies, including DD, traveled together to the gem the real Aria found. They finished the Brother Side quest (but not without an encounter with Draco Marx the VIII, the king's equally corrupt son.) and returned to Equestria. Lux decided he shouldn't live in Draconia anymore, so he moved into Ponyville with Aria. Living together for life, they were bound to fall in love, and then one thing led to another. They had a single daughter named Lucia Deulina, a Unicorn with an invisible horn and dragon-scales. (A rare subspecies of Unicorn called a Draconicorn) Her coat was lightish-red, her mane was the bluest blue, and her eyes were a slightly brighter blue. She wore a black vest, so as to hide her scales, as well as to absorb as much sunlight as possible. She also tried to avoid using magic, so as not to draw attention to herself. If she cast even a single, simple spell, she would be thought of as a witch for doing magic without a horn.

I'm sorry I didn't divide up that paragraph, but I just don't know how. Can someone else tell me?

3708089 Have you read the first four chapters of Journey to the Brother Side of Equestria yet? I'm trying to write a fifth one now, so stay tuned! :pinkiehappy: And may the stars forever light thy path! :raritystarry: I'm going to miss you while I write, my friends... :fluttercry: All of you... but mostly 2006midnight. Anyways... Onwards and upwards! To the Midnight Sky! Avante!

OK! I don't mind that you miss him/her the most:pinkiehappy:

3708121 Her. She was the first stranger who ever called one of my songs beautiful. :heart: I love her, (Though I can't be in love with her unless we somehow meet in real life) and hope that she loves me, even if not in the same way. I'll probably write another song about Midnight Sky (though with a different title, so the two can be told apart) for her, me, and the characters I made up whose relationship reminds me of mine with her: Simon Devlyn and Eveline Delebleux. Anyways... back to writing! Arrividerci, FanficFan, salu Draconia!

:pinkiehappy: My oc's name is Fire heart:pinkiehappy:she's not up for use:flutterrage: why not make cute OC'S WERE their tale matches their mane.:derpyderp2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16