The Ending-Verse 586 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

All of a sudden this has gone quiet for some reason, it's like everyone has given up 'The Ending-Verse' and has forgotten about it.
How could this of happen to such a wonderful site?

No clue man, no clue.

:twilightangry2: This is outrageous!!!
I must know!

6474300 The Ending-verse was and still is a good idea, I may throw my hat into the ring one day and try it out

Good luck then, I hope we get read it soon

Huk

Honestly, The Ending-verse was never really that popular, to begin with – we only got 6 stories in total, and only 4 of those were completed… I’m still hoping Vlad will continue the:

[Adult story embed hidden]

But there is a minimal chance of that :ajsleepy:

I was toying with the idea that Jason makes it back home somehow and it turns out that the years he spent in Equestria were only days on Earth, so he basically gets his old life back… Until AJ (and/or others) shows up his door. Turns out they were transported along with him, and now he is their only hope of getting back. Of course, after what he went through in Equestria he tells them to go to hell. When they go to the authorities for help, he makes his story public - now they are in his shoes, starving, and on the run, everywhere they go they are called human-haters and driven away.

Reversing the story seems interesting, but I couldn’t figure out the rest of the plot :unsuresweetie:

That sounds like a cool plot for a story :pinkiehappy:
Why didn't you write that, it would be amazing plot of the story to be reversed.

Huk

Because my writing skills are pretty low :ajsleepy: and aside from the premise, I haven’t really figured out what should happen next. If anyone wants to take it on – be my guest :raritywink:

This is a good idea, I love it, and you should do

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9