Island of Sodor Residents 74 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Let us all have a few minutes to reflect and remember our favorite Edward centric and or Henry centric episodes to honor these two engines.

Well, I'm just going off of the RWS.

I have faith that they MAY return, or stay in the show, but it is low

That's fine i just thought i would make a thread for people to discuss their favorite moments, episodes, or even fanfics about these engines

6163683 What?! Why Edward and Henry?! They were among the first characters created, at least Seasons 8-18 took the focus away from later characters like Duck and the Twins, but kept the core the same.

I wish it was different, i really do

6163754 I know they won't get rid of Thomas, but what's next, are they gonna erase Toby or even James or Gordon?

Toby, sadly, has been pretty low key recently

Carl the near dead
Group Admin

what did I miss? huh? what?
huh?

like, are they still in the show, or did they get written out? what?

I need to find this episode or whatever.

Carl the near dead
Group Admin

After examining the episodes in question (at least concerning edward, i dont know whats with henry) ive determined that this is a lotta fuss over nothing.
Maybe edward is in a different shed, but this season is the first one for him having his own episode since 18. We'll be seeing him around.

Carl the near dead
Group Admin

Missing my point. Maybe they are off of 'the steam team' but they are still going to be featured in the show and will probably get their own episodes. Besides, edward was on the steam team and didnt have a episode for 2 seasons.

Carl the near dead
Group Admin

Not among, the first, they were the first.
Guess they just arnt popular with the kids.

6166158 But why? I thought Henry in particular was popular ever since HiT made it so he still needed special coal? What's next, are they gonna remove James?

What's next, are they gonna remove James?

OH HECK NO!!!! no one is going to remove my favorite character and the one that got me into loving my favorite color: red! >:(

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16