Domain of Terra 54 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

I liek it! :rainbowkiss:

Now I am planning ways in which we can assimilate the Human in Equestria and other groups to the Domain. :moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210243 Well, good to know someone likes their position, eh. You're like the most powerful Governor in the Domain, eh. :twilightsmile:

Ah, well, Human in Equestria will have to wait for now, eh. Assimilate smaller groups, then we work our way up, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210243 Also if you haven't seen this, eh - Governors and their Groups

3210294 All hail Eh! :pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss:

I shall utilize my great power as SUPREME GOVERNOR OF EVERYTHING (MUAHAHAHAHAHA) to carry on assimilating many more groups. :rainbowkiss:

By the way, are we allowed to carry out peaceful/hostile takeovers of other groups? :rainbowhuh:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210340 Well, I would encourage finding groups to join The Domain, but only IF you tell me who you're going to assimilate, when and how, eh. Then I shall allow you IF it looks good or cancel the takeover, eh.

IF anyone assimilates groups without my prior knowledge then it's an unofficial takeover, and shall be seen as an act of aggression against The Throne, because it will look like you're trying to gain more power than The Empress, eh. :trixieshiftright:

3210358 :raritydespair: I'll always be faithful! I swear it! :raritycry:

Now I shall commence the assimilation of HiE. :rainbowkiss: I just need a few hours, and your command. :moustache:

The men are assembled.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210382 Hmmm, before you do commence assimilation of HiE I need to know how you plan to bring them into The Domain, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Contributor

If I may be so bold, Empress.

Have you tried politely asking them to submit? That seems to be the Domain's most effective strategy thus far.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210500 Yeah, that's why I've been using it, eh. Just wanted to know how he's gonna liberate his target, eh. :trixieshiftright:

3210500 I must convince my fellow admins to allow the group to enter the Domain! Then we win. :3

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210592 yeah, well don't be too forceful about it, eh. We want them to accept us not feel oppressed, eh.

3210596 Ah, well...

Stand down, guys. Maybe next week.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210613 give those men a vacation, eh.

3210617 I haven't shattered a rebellion in a very long time, though. :fluttershysad: They've had free time since about three or so months! :fluttercry:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210624 paid vacations, eh.

3210631 :trixieshiftright: As Her Majesty commands. :trixieshiftleft:

we'll still charge for every drink and snack they take from the mini fridge and bar >:D

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3210644 Good, good, eh. :twilightsmile:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

New target is a very, very new group that I wish to add to the Domain, eh. League of Humans Acting Sexy. One of you guys are already an admin, eh. And there's a couple of Domain members within that group, eh. And me and Happy are decent towards each other without ever getting into an argument, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Drop any other liberations you may have been planning and work on this IF you can, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

3212987 Did done did it. :moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213050 Good, but I must get this done smoothly, eh. I'll be needing your support, eh. :trixieshiftright:

3213064 Will support you! :yay:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213070 Thanks, eh. :twilightsmile:

3213074 Not a problem, M'lady! I shall follow you to the end of the Earth! :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23