International Fangs Appreciation Society 37 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 53
Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Ah. Well I like head pats.:twilightsmile:

Er- no wait! Humans are super dumb. My grandfather's been to the human world and he says that humans only know how to build things out mud and stone and that they poop in the same water they drink and stuff.

They're basically one step up from monkeys.

Humans can do something those bat pones can't do. We can easily walk in the sun and darkness.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I'm not a bat pony...

And are you a talking knife?

The conversation was confusing. What are you?

And, yes… I am a talking knife.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I guess knives are kind of like artificial, metal fangs, so I approve.

I hereby declare Kabar not heresy!

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359792 Xeno, do you know anything about the Human species, eh? :trixieshiftright:

3359813 Are you the only one of your kind, or is there a whole planet of sapient knife xenos?

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I know tons about humans. Like I said my grandfather told me all about you. How you live in caves and hit each other on the heads with clubs. How you never bath. How your society is split into small farming communities and even smaller hunter-gatherer tribes. Those "drawings" of horses and stuff you make on your walls.

Yep. Tons.

I think there used to be an entire planet.

I'm not sure, I was adopted by a Marine and used to kill Tojo, then he passed me onto his son and he killed North Koreans, then he passed me onto his son and he killed Vietnamese with me. So on and so on.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359835 You know nothing about Humanity, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Are you saying my grandfather lied to me? He went over to the human world a while ago and saw all of this himself.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Well they only killed, like, evil North Koreans right? And it's not like you impress your will on them to compel them to kill, right?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359852 Yes, he either lied to you, or he was a blind fool, eh. :rainbowlaugh:

3359835 If we bathe, we wash away all of Papa Nurgle's wondrous gifts! So we don't ever bathe or change our clothes, because Father Nurgle loves everyone just the way they are!

Nah, they follow the rules of engagement.

Well… besides that one guy we had to torture to save our buddy.

And, yes, they know I'm a sapient knife.

3359860 Can't be a blinder fool than you servant of the False Emperor! :yay:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Neither of those things are true! My grandfather was a very respectable vampire, and he even has several artifacts from the human world. Sure, his visit was a while ago, and maybe your cave paintings have gotten a bit better since then, but I doubt you've gotten any more sophisticated since then.

See?

That's gotta be awkward.

Not really, I do my thing, they do their's. Plus, I've saved their lives a few times.

And that knife sharpener. Oh… man. That is the best feeling in the world when they use that.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359883 Are you sure? You seem to be very, very outdated, eh. :rainbowlaugh:

3359883 Father Nurgle loves vampires too! He's team Edward. So give Papa Nurgle a hug.

I was used to stake a rogue vampire when it attacked my Human's Corps division.

3359888 What type of marine adopted you?

Initially, it was a WWII US Marine who was seperated from his squad after Tojo ambushed him. Poor man was disarmed, his old knife had disentigrated in the jungle and he had dropped his rifle to run.

I saved his life.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

His last visit was only 10,000 years ago.

K. *Hugs*

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359913 Well, alot can happen in 10,000 years, eh. :trollestia:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Like... what? You figured out how to forge copper?

More like they now have the ability to wipe an entire island plus some off the face of the map.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359922 We can destroy entire continents at the push of a button, eh. :rainbowdetermined2:

3359922 My father wasn't a skeleton on a throne worshipped by idiot's 10,000 years ago.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359936 THE EMPEROR IS ALL POWER AND HOLY! :twilightangry2:

3359939 Father is stinky and stupid.:rainbowwild:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

So they're still pretty primitive? First of all, I doubt humans could have invented anything like that. Second, even if they did, that still wouldn't impress me. Third, the fact that you go straight to weapons suggests that you're still all violent and uncivilized.

Was he ever a skeleton on a throne?

Well, they did. I witnessed it myself. Part of a Force Recon team keeping an eye on the Russians.

3359947 This is what he looked like ten thousand years ago.

and this is him now.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359946 Quiet you, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

3359947 Well, if you do not enjoy the power of Humanity now, then enjoy our past, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

How do you witness things, by the way?

Third, the fact that you go straight to weapons suggests that you're still all violent and uncivilized.

:trixieshiftleft:

A.) thank you for calling me violent and uncivlized.
B.) You have to feed off the blood of sapients! How are Humans uncivilized?

I don't know. That's like asking me how I'm motile, or how I can type. It just happens… okay?

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

That guy must have done a lot of drugs.:rainbowhuh:

That's actually a pretty nice castle. I'm surprised you guys managed to build something like that.

A) I didn't mean you. Maybe your knife-race is civilized.
B) I can drink any kind of blood I want. In fact as a quarter vampire, I could refrain from blood entirely. Sides, humans drink blood too. The Mother Empress told me so.

3359958 The emperor is stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky stinky

I'm not entirely sure what Mother Empress was talking about, but Humans don't drink blood. In fact it can make Humans sick if they drink blood.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3359974 Oh, we can build things you can never imagine, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

What? Then all that blood I gathered to feed the starving humans is going to be wasted?:fluttershysad:

I've spent nearly 72 years keeping my Humans safe, I think I know the minor and major points of Humans.

Also, I think you replied to the wrong person.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Like where to stab them?

:raritydespair:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I doubt that.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3360025 Why do you doubt the power of humanity, eh? :trixieshiftright:

3359979 :trixieshiftleft:

Well… I mean I've killed enemy soldiers before, so… yeah.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 53