Vampires and Thestrals 129 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Who would win? A Vampire or A Robot? you decided.

It would probably depend on the kind of robot as well as what abilities the vampire has.

I'm talking about terminator, Cybermen, The Robots or even a giant megazord

5794120 Well, then you probably should have mentioned that in the original post.

As for terminator, so long as the the terminator doesn't have any fire based weapons (and it isn't the liquid terminator... thing) and the two of them stay out of the sun, the vampire would probably win with just brute strength.

What about The Megazord?

5794143 I don't know anything about Megazord, therefore it would be inproper for me to try to say which side would win. Because I wouldn't know which side would win.

Well, Megazord is a giant robot from the original Power Rangers.

and I'm not sure how strong Dracula would be if he faces off with this giant metal beast.

5794451 Well, you do have to remember that vampires can have some very interesting powers and/or characteristics that could give them the upper hand. If you would like to see a list of vampire characteristics I made you take a look at this thread: Here.

But yeah I didn't really watch Power Rangers when I was growing up (about a quarter of a century ago) so I can't say for sure who would win. However, I can say that if the conditions were right (If it was night time and if the vampire had feed very recently) the chances of the vampire's survival increases. However, I would guess that the vampire would have to be careful as I am guessing that megazord would probably have some fire/heat based weaponry that could deal massive damage to the vampire.

Damn. I wonder if there are any Dhampirs in any of the pics

Half Humans, Half Vampires like Blade.

A Cyborg Vampire!:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12