Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Twifight Sparkill
Group Admin

Greetings, my galloping guerrillas!

Okay, so two little writing exercises down and one to be posted on Wednesday, I've elected. We're well on our way to getting some stories posted in our folders! I'M EVER SO EXCITED!

I thought I'd add this post so we could relax some, drink tea and eat cakes, and speak freely and generally about our lives and such.

I'm just getting over a small infection - don't scratch your hand on any rusty nails, kiddies - and am going out to lunch with my darling mother. OH, and my brother is coming down in a month to visit with his family! It'll be the first time since... hm. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it very much! My nephew is so adorable! I might steal him. Maybe. PROBABLY!

So, what are you lovely folks up to? DO TELL!

:pinkiehappy:

3232888 I have a thing about a seapony that's never going to get finished or published, and a story about Twist and Fleur in the works that I will publish eventually. And I need to update stuff.

But I'm kinda just lounging around eating Cheez-Its.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

3232888 I have 6 unpublished completed stories for publishing, but I probably won't have time to make them ready (still need to find editors, proofreaders, cover art, etc...). Instead I'll enter a competition for a best story that the national radio in my country is hosting. I only have 2 weeks time. The reward is 700 € (969 $).

I won't win it, but I can't let myself miss the opportunity for some reason. :pinkiecrazy:

How did you know I was drinking tea?

Fimfiction wise? I guess I'm still writing about bat ponies.

IRL? Dyuuuuhhh... Well, I got a raise a few months back and thought maybe I'd use the extra money to buy all the stuff that I wanted but couldn't afford in college. I soon realized that there were only like three things on that list. Apparently I don't have very expensive tastes. So now I'm trying to buy some stocks and bonds and stuff instead.

Hat
Group Admin

I've been reading a fairy tale about how someone saw a troll in the middle of the night—doing something rather violent—and then going back to sleep. When he woke up he was not entirely sure it had happened, and everyone is acting as if nothing did. Then I had to go somewhere and I left the book behind because it was a library. I have been in tiny suspense for weeks.
*This has been interesting insight into the life of Hat*

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

trying to buy some stocks and bonds

Stocks

and bonds

you say? :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7