The Twidash Army 570 members · 532 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I am starting to think Rainbow Dash might be rich… Cause damn this is a big house.

3186711 Considering she has the ability to freely move and shape clouds to her will, I'd say she just built herself a big-ass house. :applejackunsure:

I feel ya on that, however, she doesn't strike me as all that motivated to do something like this.

Consider that she moved out to Ponyville all on her own, has a manager job on the weather team and spends all day training/flying… I think she might be a rich b***h!

3186950 Well, real-life athletes are rich. :rainbowhuh:

DH7
DH7 #6 · Apr 9th, 2014 · · ·

3186711 In fanon, houses are made of clouds, but it hasn't been proven yet as to whether or not this is true, or if the buildings rest on the clouds. When you get past the cloud-like extensions, that edifice looks just a little too solid and uniform.

3186711 I do believe clouds are not the most expensive building material.

LightningBass94
Group Admin

Yup...pretty rich-looking to me. Or she just cheated on her taxes. :rainbowlaugh:

3186711 maybe she won some bits from doing races.

I kinda like the idea of Rainbow Dash living in a bunch of pegasi legos.

No need for a contractor. Just pull the thing apart and build it again yourself.

I think Mind's eye is right, here. We're pretty sure that Dash is at least a weather manager for Ponyville. She knows how to handle clouds. Heck, she built a slide from a bunch of them in... well... 10 seconds flat. :rainbowdetermined2:

How hard would it be for her to build, or rebuild a cloud house?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12