Alternative Universe 274 members · 1,067 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everyone. Apologies for spamming the group with my works, but they're all part of the same AU, and this group is dedicated to such stories, so here we are.

Anyway, welcome to the Quiververse. It's an AU, branching off from the main 'verse shortly after the events of "Equestria Girls" and incorporating events and stories from the expanded universe - the comics, the prose books by G. M. Berrow and Perdita Finn, and even "Under the Sparkling Sea" by Mary Jane Begin. Not everything will be one hundred percent incorporated, mind - the events of "Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell", for example, aren't canon to this, even if one tidbit is - but they'll still see nods and references, and in odd cases, I'll be rewriting and adapting events in them and the series itself to fit into the storyline.

As of right now, the only stories I've done in it are up and posted. I'm currently working on four more for it; "New Horizon", a sequel to "An Act of Random Kindness", "Wherever You Find Love", an adaptation of IDW's Equestria Girls Holiday Special, an as-yet unnamed story focusing on Trixie Lulamoon and weaving around her appearances in the comics, and an adaptation of "Rainbow Rocks". At least two of those stories will be posted before the end of the year, in part if not in full.

Anyway, I hope that folks enjoy them! Feel free to ask me questions, and if they don't spoil anything to come, I'll do my best to answer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1