Starving Authors 311 members · 2,709 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Hang out! Chat with each other! Have a grand old time! :D

Well I think we'll all have a jolly good time lad.

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I hope so! :) Group activity is slow now though so no one's having any fun :(

Well I do hope with this being my first group we can all have a good time:pinkiehappy:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I feel so special that this is your first group :D Welcome to group stuff ^.^

Lol I feel very welcomed be warned I am a bit insane :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

That's even better ^.^ Haha :D I'm known to be quite insane as well :p

Well, since there's no place for introductions, I'm just going to pop in! Hello!

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Hello :D Welcome to the group :D Wow...I completely forgot about a welcome forum o.0 I should prob go make one haha :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well another year has come and gone and what a year it was, we laughed, we cried but in the end it was all and all a good year. Even as I sit here smoking my pipe in my NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENT nursing my 3rd glass of cheap champaign, I remember all the good and the bad that has happened this year. I go into this year knowing that there is an extremely large possibility that the bad can and will happen again, but you know what?

I could care less about the bad I look forward only to the good that this year may bring, I know that life isn't always sunshine and daises, I know that the bad will be there always lurking in the corners of the future. And yet the end result is always the same.....I survive.

I survive to talk to you at the end of the next year, just as I have the year before that and the year before that. Its simple really at the end of 2013 I'll still be here talking to you in much the same manner that I am this year, boy isn't life sweet?

So I say bring on the new year I'm ready and waiting for whatever life has to throw at me, because in the end I will still remain as the year passes off into memory. So from one person to the next.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

BRING THAT SHIT ON.

Hey guys check out my Tumblr its just starting out so here

My tumblr page

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

That was a pretty lovely speech :D Haha ^.^

Hahah thank you most people found it to be the same I was kinda high on epic at the time lol:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

So, how is everyone on this cold Thursday?

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

I'm great because I'm finally back haha got a new computer :D

CaramelSwirls
Group Admin

Fine.
Contradulations on the new computer

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17