Starving Authors 310 members · 2,690 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I don't know if I should continue or cancel on my story The Pefect Family I need some feedback please!:fluttercry:

S'alright. The concept is frowned upon in most parts of modern society (the cannibalism, not the adoption), and, even though it states that it's been edited, there are still a few errors here and there.

If it's something you really enjoy writing, I'd say don't cancel it. If it's an idea you like, but can't write for at the moment, I'd say hiatus. If you absolutely loathe the idea, cancel it.

Hope this is what you're looking for.

Thanks for the advice, but I gotta ask do you still write it no matter how big the downvotes are?

Like I said; if it's something you enjoy writing, keep with it. You can write to please everybody, but that's virtually impossible. Instead, you should write to please yourself. Chances are, if you do that, you'll find some like-minded people who'll gravitate towards your work and enjoy it just as much as you do.

Yeah it's something I enjoy writing and thanks again here hav a follow:moustache:

No prob:twilightsmile: thanks for helping me:pinkiesmile:

I have to say, starting the description off with the fact that it was only written to break writer's block is probably a poor plan. In general, people who are going to read any story that has more than about one chapter and isn't a comedy don't like to be told that, because they equate it to 'I just don't care.'

You need to solve that issue, first and foremost.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8