Daring Do 630 members · 479 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

After the topic I made to see what kind of crossovers could work with Daring Do and being that we have good writers here I thought I could give you some Crossover Challenges for you to do.

What do you mean "Crossover Challenges"? :unsuresweetie: I'm interested. I just hope I'll have the free time to do it.

Sounds like ssomething I'd like to partake in. What's the topic?

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

295338 That really depends on what you can crossover with. Just tell me what you can crossover with and I'll PM you.

295331 It depends on the crossover itself. Some can be into parts while some can be one shots. Now the way this will work is that i will be giving you a crossover and I'll tell you some of the basic plot points to work with. Again it also depends on what you can crossover with. Just tell me what you can crossover with and I'll PM you.

295305 I shall accept any challenge you give me!

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

295387 As that buff pony would say; YEAAAAAH!

Anyways, I'll sent you a PM soon. :twilightsmile:

Hmmm. I'd really prefer it to be a one-shot crossover, since I have VERY little free time. I can make crossovers with most things. I think any movie, videogame, or book that would be common knowledge that you can think of would work. But if I have to choose, make it a crossover of Daring Do with either a fantasy magic world, or maybe, like, a haunted mansion.

Stay frosty my delicious friends. Silver, out! :pinkiehappy:

Also, the buff pony's name is Roid Rage. YEEEEEAAAHHH!!

Jigoku Luna
Group Admin

295482 I'll sent you a PM then, like i said a one shot is fine too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10