A Long Way Home 113 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

An HiE were the protagonist is transformed into Alexander Anderson, mad preist of the Hellsing universe, leader of the Iscariot, and antithesis to Hellsing's Aluard.

What's more this is the Anderson, shortly before his death, meaning he still has the power of Helena's Nail, a holy artifact and remnant of an ancient miracle, While rendering Alexander immortal (unless the his heart/ the Nail is ripped out), the Nail also compels the protagonist to seek out and eradicate vamponies, ghoul ponies, and all there cross-species counterparts.

Also, in addition to the compulsion of the Nail, the protagonist, in a since, has become Alexander Anderson (meaing his transformation has also forced him to adopt his mannerisms, speech patterns, and so on.) While this doesn't affect his views and personality, per-say, it often makes it difficult to express himself properly, as it distorts what he says to make it sound like something Anderson would say.

The story follows a very typical pattern for the LoHAV/LoHAH groups, namely the protag dropped into the universe 1,000+ years prior, and for one reason or another, was sealed in stone by Celestia, Luna, or both. Now he's return, a thousand years later, and continues to go about business as usual, the end goal to either return to their world, or carve out a niche for himself in Equestria.

Zaralann
Group Admin

3275640 Nice idea, but the 'Nail' part makes it a bit off. And the 'Stonening' is a really overused plot.:applejackunsure:
Better make it not long before the first episode and witout the 'Nail'.:pinkiehappy:

Hmmm, you may have a point there, but other than the 'Nail', I can't think of anything that Anderson has that can be used as a "tethering" object (an item thar is given to said character that transports him to Equestria). I would have said his blessed bayonets, but in the show, Anderson blows through those faster than tissues during cold/flu season.

Zaralann
Group Admin

3280210 1) Why use something at all? I got three stories of that type and no one used even one thing.:rainbowderp:
2) What about his sunglasses?:raritywink:

1) I know; I've read and faved all your stories except We're Nakama, and that's only because my Read Later list is too long already.
2) I want it to be something that would give him an edge, something that makes him worthy of note and a theat, a factor which each of your characters has (Saber's near god-tier power, Hellboy's fireproof AND OP firepower, etc.,)

Zaralann
Group Admin

1) Thank you!:twilightsmile:
2) He can keep up with Alucard in term of strength and speed, have unlimited amount of bayonets that Enchanted to kill everything Dark, Undead, Not Human and that can explode. He also has teleporting Bible, regeneration and his fighting style is insanely effective. I don't think that any more boosts are needed here.:rainbowderp:

Fair points on all counts, but I forgot to mention this is a case of "moot point"; I already submitted the story, even if its only a thousand word prologue:twilightblush:.

Tell me, have you seen the commentary for the 8th episode on youtube? It's basically the director and Crispin Freeman discussing the 8th episode and the characters in the series as well as some of the ideas what go into the show. I bring this up because they talk heavily about Anderson's character and his position in the series rather in depth and I'd recommend you see it just for information purposes.

Zaralann
Group Admin

3297429 Link please?:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10