The Who-niverse 21 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
The Infinity Doctor
Group Admin

Hey there! Planyx and I have decided to post a little contest in order to dust off the cobwebs a little. Please read the prompt below:

You're on your way home from work, when you spy a green telephone box sitting on the street corner. Curious, you go to investigate...the door to the box swings open, and you're met with an anthro earth pony, a light blue coat and a messy purple mane, dressed in a green tie, purple shirt, and black pants. The stallion introduces himself as Zero, a Time Lord from Equestria.

You stare...

Alright, there it is, continue however you want- however, please read the rules.

Rules:
1. Submissions must be at least 1,000 words long, as per the rules of FiMFiction.
2. Post submissions in the proper folder (Contest #1 submissions go in the Contest #1 folder, etc).
3. No bashing.
4. Collabs are allowed, but please label them as such.

Rules are subject to change, if you have any questions or comments, please let Planyx or I know. P.S. the story this prompt is based off of is right here.

Have fun!

Wow, I really want to work with this and my own Who-niverse story, but I have had no drive to write for a long time....I need help.

The Infinity Doctor
Group Admin

3331392 This contest will be up for a while, so it's okay :pinkiehappy:

Thanks, I can come up with several ideas for this but if I have no will to write then it'll all be worthless

3331103 What's the deadline for this contest?

The Infinity Doctor
Group Admin

We really have no idea, to be perfectly honest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7