Equestria Trainers' Society 233 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Out of all these masks, which one do you think is the most creepy?
The mask with a long nose?

The Sack Mask?

Or the Gas Mask?

In this selection, clearly the sack mask. It looks like someone screaming in mindless horror while also letting us see only darkness inside.

With an actual person inside... probably the gas mask. The sack mask would look far less intimidating if we could see someone inside. Not so much the gas mask.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Sack mask. Reminds me of the redead from zelda. Also I think "Rule of Rose" had monsters that wore those. The first one reminds me of the healers from "Assassin's Creed 2" and there are never any impressive monsters in gas masks, well unless they are a little boy looking for his mummy.

3187457 Oh Celestia don't remind me of that episode, fucking creepy

Personally I find the first mask creepy because it reminds me of the White glove Society

Hmmm....no this Society won't live roast and eat a slave...though would be a very VERY kinky snuff party in my opinion

Snorks from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. franchise. They make the scariest noises and ambush you from nearly nowhere. Not to mention they're fast. Sadly this video only has one of their unsettling groans, but it does have a closeup of one.

And who says we have to eat the slaves? They could be used as serving trays at a banquet with finger food covering their fronts. Alternatively they could serve as plates for multiple guests.

3204266 By Celestia that is creepy...ugh

... I would cook a pony alive if Lady Tourmaline told me to.

3184171 Masks with long noses like that were used in the medieval times by doctors who treated people for the plague. I'd be scared as hell if I saw people walking around wearing one of those!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8