Equestria Trainers' Society 233 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 55 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 55

Have to write this whole thing again because of the stupid Error Posting!

Name: Reason

Diamond Tiara: Despite evidence to the contrary, Diamond Tiara does have a recognizable talent - Manipulation. She is a complete and utter bitch to everyone, and yet still they hang upon her every word. Clearly she is a filly who knows how to get what she wants. Silver Spoon (being the little Yes-Mare that she is) would be a suitable "assistant" for her.

Gilda: This gryphon doesn't take shit from anyone, and cares little for the opinion of others. Maybe after joining the club, she tracks down Rainbow Dash again and convinces her to ditch those Dweebs in Ponyville and become her "assistant" at the society! Besides, she strikes me as the kind of chick who would be into bondage, piercings, and rough play.

Fluttershy: What, timid little Fluttershy as a domineering mistress? Well yes! Fluttershy became enraged when the woodland critters did not love and accept her, she has a cold Stare that instills fear and submission in those who meet it, and she began to quickly enforce her will upon the town when she learned to be assertive, thus proving she enjoys getting her way. Fluttershy may not be an open dominatrix, but the society could offer her a place to vent her frustrations and feel powerful when she needs it.

Trixie: She doesn't admit defeat, only setbacks. Trixie openly flaunts her power and has already convinced not one but 2 stallions to become her devoted slaves! After being humiliated by Twilight publicly, Trixie put forth the time and effort to acquire an artifact of extreme power, and went back to conquer the entire town! Maybe after acknowledging her true talents, she receives an invitation to join the club and get the respect she deserves.

Princess Luna: So the eternal night thing didn't work out too tell; there are still other ways for a moon goddess to impose her dominance! When Celestia is too preoccupied to notice, Luna sneaks off to the society to have a bit of fun with her collection of moon worshipers. Also, having a member of the royal family in her pocket, Lady Tourmaline has a contingency plan if the society begins to attract too much heat.

3134785 For luna, I believe on full moon nights, she becomes nightmare moon, and found that this club is a perfect place to release her frustration and stress.

Perhaps Luna doesn't know where she has been like both sides are seperate

I like the other choices, but part of me thinks Filthy Rich uses his brat of a daughter, just my thoughts.

Agree with all your choices, even, to an extent, Princess Luna. All of these characters are very much about control, admiration, and self-aggrandisement. Even Fluttershy, who is well aware of her weaknesses and hates them at times.

Prince Blueblood: He's either perfect for the society, or the worst candidate imaginable. He's already used to treating mares like servants; either he wants to take it to the next level, or he wouldn't feel the need to join since he can get what he wants anyway. Perhaps he has a problem with submitting to Schorl. Plus, if he's as big a momma's boy as I think he is, there's the danger of him running to "Auntie Celestia" as soon as the society approaches him (let's be honest, the ETS is absolutely terrifying to anypony not as twisted as they are). At which point somepony there would need to 'deal with him'.

But honestly, which trainer wouldn't jump at the opportunity..?

Sunset Shimmer: Has all of Trixie's drive towards power, without her showboating and lies. In some ways, Sunset is what Trixie wants ponies to think of her: Powerful, influential, respected (or at least feared). If her friendship attempts in the human world failed, it wouldn't be unlikely for her to return to Equestria humiliated rather than happy. Humiliated, and vengeful. If she herself can't be princess besides Celestia openly, perhaps she can gain power by forcing the Elements of Harmony to serve her. That it would feed her ego is a plus, of course.

Snips&Snails: You were right when you pointed out their fanboyish tendencies. But we can spin that further—after all, look at who they want to emulate: Trixie (prime society candidate), Sunset Shimmer (also prime society candidate). They're goons, but that doesn't mean they can't become more. With the right training, they can be useful followers as well as masters in their own right. Some people call them stupid, but I'm not sure I buy it. They're immature now, yet we've seen what two years of Sunset's guidance did. Plus, they've been looked down on by their peers, and they aren't even close to Equestria's standards for beauty; two good reasons for the boys to decide that, rather than working for a relationship that might never happen, they're just going to take it.

Who's laughing now, girls..?

3135198 I bet they'd use Blue Ball's here as a slave, keep him from cumming, hell bet a reward for slaves is beating the snot out of him. Schorl please make this so, please have Blue Balls kidnapped and beaten, it would be sooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Well, he isn't as rotten a character as Trixie, or Sunset, or even Gilda.

So, the slave option is very likely^^

3135233 Just funny...hell I could see Rarity in here...and toturing Blue Balls

Remember that Blueblood is the kind of stallion who demands a lady opens the door for him and would use her as a human shield to avoid getting stains on his clothing. I think a society where he's free to force himself upon others would be right up his alley, especially if he can boast his sexual prowess to other Stallions.

Also, I don't think Filthy Rich is the kind to abuse his daughter like that. We saw first hand that he's actually a pretty decent guy. Tiara on the other hand, was willing to HUMILIATE CRIPPLES just to win a contest. She clearly doesn't give a shit about how others feel.

3135252 True...but I like to see some Karma, know what I mean. Come on don't you want to see DT get her just desserts.

I want to see those two earth ponies try to pick on Sweetie Belle one day and have her put them through a wall with a telekinetic blast.

3135269 Oh Celestia that would be so awesome...yeah

Well, yes, like I said: He already treats mares like servants. Either he's feeling right at home, or he doesn't get what all the secrecy is about... until he realises they're being raped there, and he tries to run the hay away^^

What about the other choices? I imagine Snips and Snails to be the most contentious. Incidentally, I've grown fond of the idea of those two enslaving Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. We know they like 'em bitchy; it's just logical then to go for the bully queens, eh?

Hmm, not sure. Snips and Snails as far as I can tell are both adults or at least teenagers, where as Tiara and Silver are in elementary school.

Wait... if they're rich, why the hay are they in public school? :pinkiegasp:

But yeah, no matter who holds the reins, I imagine Silver Spoon is going to be the one in a collar.

3135338 :rainbowderp:....:rainbowhuh:...thats a good question

Perhaps their parents aren't that bad, perhaps he wants to give them a Normal education so they don't end up rotten

Reminds me of Mr. Lodge giving Veronica a public education, despite them being billianares...hmmm very interesting

No no, they're the same age, or at least close. They're in Miss Cheerilee's class, remember?

And if not the bitch patrol, there's somepony else at least one of them might be interested in...

As to your question: Mister Rich would like for his daughter to spend more time with foals her age other than the Spoon girl. I mean, she's nice and all, but would it kill his little pumpkin to go out and play some days? Like a regular kid? *Sigh* Foals today want to be adult far too early...

3135388 I guess Snails' height threw me off, or I haven't been paying much attention to them. I just assumed they were the classic Tall + Skinny and Short + Fat style henchmen we see so often.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

As much as I don't want to ruin the fun I have to say that the Society doesn't allow the enslavement of foals, nor do we except them as members. Perhaps when they grow up they can be potentials, but 18 years of age is the limit when it comes to a potential slave or member. Aside from that all your speculations are possible, some more possible than others :pinkiehappy:

3137093 shouldn't we make it 16....otherwise a member a certain Pegisi has might be considered under age LOL

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I guess that is the "limit" on this site for anthros so sure. 16 is fine. Don't get me wrong guys, I like the idea of DT as a member, but I can't break the timeline I have established.

3137093 3135622 3137100
Well, of course they'd need to be adults. I thought that would be self-evident, though it's true that we never explicitly said so. :twilightsheepish:

*Ahem:* All suggestions currently not of adult age are only to be considered once they've reached age of consent.

Now then: Any notes on those? ^^

I'm not so sure Rarity would be society material. Yes, she's prim and proper, but when things don't go exactly her way, she breaks down into dramatic fits of despair. She can't handle stress or competition like the others on this list. Despite stating otherwise in today's episode.

Hmm, maybe Angel Bunny could be on this list? Who doesn't want to see a mute, evil rabbit (run away, run away!) making other ponies his bitch?

3138636 :rainbowlaugh: Yes with Fluttershy

Not even Schorl messes with the rabbit LOL

Please someone make fan art of that

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

actually as an Idea I was thinking there should be a "EQTS: 10 years later" forum to discuss the future of the little fillies and colts in the society. If someone wants to make it go ahead.

Huh. That sounds interesting!

Alright everyone, I did it, I created the group.

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/203076/ets-the-next-generations

Set 10+ years into the future. Any stories or forum threads that deal with the future of the ETS are welcomed here! Tell your friends :pinkiehappy:

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

while I was thinking this should be more of a forum topic and not a full fledged group I will join it to see if anything comes of it. I am skeptical though since there group has not had much activity over the past few weeks.

I saw how quickly you joined.

Well we've got about 30 members here. My guess is that since the RPing has been outlawed, they're probably waiting for stories. Which reminds me, I still haven't finished the first chapter involving Cloudy Vial and Subject Zero.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Oh! you were going to make an ETS story? I would love to see it/

3171023 Just had an idea for a future headcannon, actually.

Chapter Houses - Fearing that the current location of the ETS may be too risky over time, some of the members put forth the idea of branching out operations. This would not only allow the society a change of scenery, but would also make tracking its headquarters more difficult when it has set ups all over the country.

This also leads to Dragons being accepted within the Society, after a more mature Spike begins to relapse into his Dragon urges, and approaches Lady Tourmaline with a proposition.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

The idea of other locations being added to the Society is a defiant thing that will happen once it becomes more established. Members will not be able to travel to Manehattan all the time just to spend time with their slaves and more locations will make it easier for them to get things like passion fruit or other types of drugs to keep their pets docile.

I am still not so sure about dragons honestly. While there could be a location outside of a city where dragons could go it just seems that dragons in MLP have been shown to be very crude creatures. I would almost liken them to giant crows, beings that are attracted to "shiny things" and care little about other creatures. It would be hard to make something that has so much power and greed follow the strict rules of the society.

As for Spike.... I really don't see him as Society material. Spike is kind, loyal and, above all else, subservient. He would rather be at Twilight's or Rarity's beckon call then have a pony under his command. I kinda hate doing this, but I know you are a fan of "Fall of Equestria" so I just want to make a quick note that their version of Spike is honestly ridiculous.

After all the times we have seen him offer his services to another pony without wanting anything in return except recognition the idea of him being a power hungry sex fiend is not probable (especially since the crystal heart spell in that universe only effects ponies, supposedly mostly the male ones). With the fact that Spike is so dependable that he has his own "dragon code" and forcibly deaged himself to suppress his draconic urges he would never be the dominant force that they want to depict him as for the sake of having him be "just another one of the guys". At least not in my opinion.

Addendum: I did see however that in the "10 years later" group you wanted Spike to be involved and since that is a mostly "non-canon" concept do not let what I said discourage you from having him or the dragons there. have fun with the concept.

3171263 A quick note on Spike:

Yes, his FoE version is "ridiculous"—but he's no different than all the other brainwashed males in that regard. Like the stallions, he's been forcibly twisted into a sadistic misogynist, which is, as you rightly explained, pretty much a caricature of himself. It's not like he suddenly decided to be evil, they made him like that.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I am not trying to say I am offended by FoE Spike, just that I find it silly compared to the stallions since they haven't given a reason that the sweet and innocent spike is now evil. I would almost of expected him to be turned into a girl instead, Anyways, it was just a bit of a comparison to why I think Spike wouldn't be a possible Society member, at least not in the canon story.

I agree with you on that, actually. Spike is too much of a sidekick at heart to become a society member as he is now. He takes pride in being a follower! Your characterisation is spot on.

Also: Girl Spike in FoE... okay, I'm tempted to pay real money to see that. Too bad he's already in the master category XD

I wouldn't exactly say that Dragons are crude, but rather extremely prideful. If there's one thing I know about Dragons is that they embody Nobility and in nearly every lore I can recall, Dragons (at least western versions) are known for keeping slaves to tend to their needs.

Dragons live for 10,000 years, have a natural affinity for magic, and are hundreds of times stronger than any mere pony. Not to mention a single adult dragon probably has more wealth than the entire ETS chapter house. So of course these creatures would look down upon the Ponies as inferior beings. I was planning to use Spike as an explanation for how the Dragons came to be involved, but if you don't like it, I'll go ahead and edit it. After all, I want it to fit in with your work, since it's your creation after all. I'll just have to edit the set up.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

well..... give me a reason that will seem legit. If I like it then I will support the idea.:twilightsmile:

Well let's see. The primary reason Spike has been nice and small over the years is that he was raised by and around ponies. He knew absolutely nothing about how Dragons live, both he and Twilight admitted this. When he became overcome by greed during his birth day, he quickly became far more aggressive and dominant, and although there was some trouble early on, he began to assimilate into Dragon society during the migration.

Actually, the fact he chose not to smash the egg would make him even more worthy of the society. He can be dominant without being a barbarian!

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I mean come up with the scenario that would have Spike convince the dragons to obey the rules of the society and convince Schorl they can be trusted. I would love to hear how you think this could be done. Heck, if anyone wants to help epic in this I invite you to join in.

3171451 ooh, that sounds like a fun challenge. ^_^

Well let's start off with what we know about dragons.

1 - They are extremely sexually active (Look it up. The lore, not the yiff art!)

2 - They are known keeping slaves and or servants

3 - They crave power and authority

4 - No self respecting Dragon would openly break their word, as it would shame them and their heritage.

---------------------------------

My thoughts on the subject? Spike convinces the Dragons that in exchange for their oath to follow the rules of the society as well as protecting its interests in times of need, they will be allowed to increase their collection of slaves and satiate their lust. Now of course Spike isn't going to offer this deal to fully adult Dragons, but younger ones such as teenagers or fellow Dragon Whelps would be much easier. Especially if they start out young and become accustomed to following the society's rules over a long period of time. Adults would be far too selfish to do so.

About that... The other thing they traditionally embody is greed.

In fact, I think that's even more salient than any other aspect. D&D dragons are magical and ancient, but how much do we know about Equestrian dragons? Yes, they are said to grow very old compared to us, but apart from Spike we've yet to see any dragon do anything remotely magical. Spike's little dragonfire trick is something he learned from Celestia, not an inherent ability. For all we know, they might even be less magical than any common pony!

It's much the same with any supposed nobility. The best we've seen so far were hormonal teenage fratboys... which was still way, way better than the older dragons!

If dragons are to join the society, they must be convinced to submit to Schorl. They'll have to swallow any stubborn pride about looking down on ponies; not only will they be subserviant to her, but any other member is going to be their equal. The only kind of dragon I can truly see going for that might be others like Spike: I.e. pony-raised dragons. Other suvivors of entrance exams, perhaps (it was supposed to be a one-off thing, but that's never been stated in the show^^), already used to obeying a 'lesser' beings, as other dragons might put it.

The outcasts of dragon society, fitting in with neither pony nor their own kind.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

hmmm.... might be interesting if he brings in those just becoming of age. They would be powerful allies in the future, but at this time they would be manageable. I kinda like that idea. Tell me, if Spike was a member of the society who do you think would be his slave?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

You have a point there too. The dragons would be hard to manage and it might be difficult to make them see themselves as equals to the other members and that Schorl would be their superior as leader of the Society. Their greed might be too much for them to be considered, but if tuaght early in life there might be a chance. Then again..... *Evil grin* The idea of twisting the "equestrian raised" dragon idea is delightful. Some of the society members might love to have loyal dragon slaves to serve them without question. Might be seen as a luxury item and status symbol among members. How hard is it to get a dragon egg?

:raritycry: As I said, Rarity is a drama queen, not a dominatrix, and the thrill of taming her could be just what the little Dragon needs.

Or

:unsuresweetie: Closer to Spike's age chronologically and her talent for singing (because it's blatantly obvious) could be far more entertaining for a regal Dragon than simply wearing the latest fashions.

Remember that Spike is nearly as old as Twilight is except maybe a few years younger, but he's still called a "baby" so maybe Dragons age far slower than Ponies.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Why not both? :rainbowlaugh: I kinda like the kinkiness of sister slave couples. But do be aware in story Schorl is seeking Rarity as a potential member.

I could see the dragons using the number of slaves they possess as a form of status symbol. Sure they aren't going to go around enslaving whole villages (if they can help it), but having 3 more slaves than the wealthiest stallion or mare in the local chapter house could be their way of displaying superiority.

"Yes, I have to show you the respect due to a fellow trainer, but I've still got a bigger harem than anyone else here." :moustache:

3171520 Indeed. Hmm. Maybe she turns it down because she's far too lady like and embodies Generosity? :D

It's your story though, I'll edit the canons based on how you decide to take it.

And yes, Incest is Wincest.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

hmmm.... actually I could see a future idea with this concept since you are wanting Luna as a member. If she could get a stronger position of power over her sister then the Society would have a little more leeway. Perhaps she somehow over time even gets Celestia under the influence of a passion fruit addiction and makes her (and perhaps the other two alicorns) into her pet. She would then allow Celestia to make public appearances and act as the head ruler, controlling her from the background.

This of course is just some ideas though as again this is mostly a fan speculation of the future and I don't think that Celestia is one to break easy. Celestia to me is the "Powerful, yet oblivious ruler". She has the knowledge of the ancient magics and the ability to rule a kingdom, but just isn't that in touch with the world around her since her duties always take precedent.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Well my story is pretty much set from here on out, but until something is made certain in the canon feel free to keep it up in your forum. Speculation is always fun.

Ooh, I do like that idea. Slipping some juice into their drink or masking it as a flavorful sauce on their food to get them accustomed to it early on and more interested in sex. Then when they're distracted, she feeds them the fruit directly and gets them addicted.

Tyrants have often been dethroned by the use of poisons, after all. Hee hee hee.

Odd... why am I thinking of Sheogorath and his Duke / Duchess in this scenario?

Preach it, sister! :rainbowwild:

How does the society decide how many slaves one member can have, anyway? It'll be challenge for them to reign in their greed if it turns out they won't get to be on top^^

As to the dragon slaves... I'd imagine abandoned Unicorn-companions to be among the loneliest dragons in existence. We know how much Spike is bonded to Twilight, leaving her is literally his worst nightmare (by the way, that would be a reason to enslave her: So she won't ever leave him). They'd probably jump at the opportunity to belong... submit to the ritual of the Heart? They'd beg for the chance. Oh, maybe not if they knew what it truly entails... But at face value? Just give a small show of submission in return for having a purpose again? For getting to be with ponies again? To no longer be lonely?

Maybe the first of them goes around looking for and recruiting other dragons like him/her. It would be a horrible betrayal of trust... how deliciously evil...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 55