Equestria Trainers' Society 234 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 405 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 405

3545439 Perhaps...perhaps not, I just have a feeling that you were a student of sombra and gave your heart to him....however with him gone, you follow his will to control a ponies will....

Maybe this question will sound silly, but it does have a reason behind it:

Is Schorl, in fact, translucent?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

ah, is this because of my scars? You wanna know how I got em. My master was a drinker.... and a fiend... and one night he goes off a little crazier than usual.... ok all jokes aside I don't think that in EqTS that crystal ponies are transparent. Not unless you would like to sit there and watch me eat a pizza.

My reason for asking was a different one, actually ;)
Thank you for the answer.

so, you used to be a slave? You appear to be quite the beautiful mare, did they ever try to breed you? Any foals back in your old life or perhaps some in your new life? If you don't mind me asking?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Sorry for the late reply, really sleepy yesterday. Now to your question. Yes, I did at one point a long time ago belong to a certain stallion as his slave. He was a bit abusive, but I didn't mind it much honestly. Unfortunately I was never given the the privilege to carry his foal, as something came up that separated the two of us.

As for right now I've never given birth to a child yet, but I wouldn't mind having one in the future if time opens up in my busy schedule to be able to take care of it. Unfortunately running my organization is very taxing and I doubt that I will be able to find that time till much later. Still a daughter would be nice, though I know the person I have my eye on would want a son.

Lucky ponies don't go though menopause, you pretty much have all the time in the world:twilightsheepish: Although future fertility still might be an issue.

So the Society has an age limit due to their sexual activities, but do you run any youth groups or programs? Some place where members can have their childern go or participate in to learn and practice the basic ideals of the Society without the focus on a sexual nature.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

We don't really involve children in our organization. It is more for my own preference, as I feel if you were born to become a dominant or submissive it will come in time anyways. No need to force the issue when it will come in due time. I know others might think that some early training might be necessary to acclimate their children, to properly groom them into successful members of society, but they also tend to have loose lips and would be a security risk they were to know about even the slightest part of what it is the Society does.

Though there is a little pink filly that one of our members has that shows lots of promise. Perhaps when she comes of age I'll take her under my wing and teach her how to be a powerful dominant force.

So the Society doesn't take part in things like Scouts, Camps, or even Perpschools, at least not as a whole? Individual members with standing. Okay, do you do any kind of philamprothy to better Equestria besides show ponies thier true nature. Things more suitable for the puiblic like donate land to become parks or help with the homeless? Or would that draw too much attention to your self?

Also speaking of a pony's nature the Heart Ritual, I seem to remember you saying something you being able to use it on a dominant personality to make them more dominant. Is it possible to use it on a potential member you don't think would join your side for reasons. Luna for example I think was said to have potential but most likely wouldn't side with your cause. If she had a moment of strong dominance preferably sexual like in the passion of heat and performed the Heart Ritual by surprise on her.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

As far as any charities go, the Society doesn't officially support any of them. On the other hand, individual members donate to such organizations all the time. Ponies like Fancy Pants and Filthy Rich are very generous and support those in need. For the society to be directly involved would mean to make my existence known and that is something I would rather stray away from for the time being. Celestia would surely be curious about a Crystal unicorn that she had never heard of before suddenly popping out of nowhere with lots of money.

As for the ritual, the enchantment itself is only use to enforce servitude and loyalty amongst slaves that might backslide under the wrong influence. What you are referring to, I think, is my other spells that strengthens a ponies dominant or submissive will. Yes, if for some reason Luna, or any other princess, were to express a high level of dominance or submissiveness around me I could potentially do the same to them, but there is great risk to a venture such as that. It would be nice to have a princess on my side though, as they would be able to allow the Society more freedom to claim slaves and enlist new members.

You said you would like to have children some day, would you have fear for what kind of future roll they would play in The Society. I'm sure you'd try your best to make them good dominant ponies, But what if they end being more the submissive type or break the rules. Would you fear having to enslave them if it came to that or be happy they have a role to play for The Society?

Also if you had to enslave your children you think you could or would keep them as your servants or pets or find them a good home with Society member that you'd trust would treat some what kind.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I think you misunderstand my intent as the leader of the society. My goal is to match up dominants with their ideal slaves, not to interfere in the nature of ponies. While I might've gone a bit out of my way at points to accomplish this goal, some slaves having decent dominant personas such as Fleetfoot or Octavia, the truth of the matter is that they also carry submissive traits as well. Mostly it comes in the willingness to preform for the amusement of others, which shows a penchant towards servitude on a mass scale.

Now if They had displayed a want to use assert dominant wills, like their individual owners have, then I would've offered them a place in my organization instead of a place in my kennels, but they squandered it and thus when a more dominant pony came along and said "I want this one" I was more than willing to help turn their natures to that of submissives for the sake of those that should have the power to command them, Octavia proving to be a bit too much for Fancy Pants' more gentle approach (If it were up to me the mare would be on a steady diet of passion fruit and sexual fluids till her will broke and she became something more mailable).

That being said, since my unique magic allows me to know how powerful a ponies submissive and dominant will is I would easily know my child's nature by the time they reached maturity and would have no issue having them join the ranks of the slaves if they were to have a more submissive soul. I would encourage that role if it was their true nature, as there is nothing wrong or degrading in being a slave to another pony's, or any other creature at that matter, will.

It is a position that should be taken with pride, as you now belong to somepony who is greater than yourself. You compliment their own superiority with every action you do to make their lives easier whether you are a sex slave, a servant that provides a pleasant or useful skill, or even just something physically attractive that your master/mistress keeps around for their own enjoyment.

So to answer your question directly, I would gladly help train a submissive son or daughter into becoming the best submissive they could be once they came of age, perhaps introducing them to the concepts of servitude in very small amounts before hand if I saw that it was a defiant they would become that way. On their eighteenth birthday their training would greatly intensify in what would be a year of formal training, emphasizing the benefits of obedience and the penalties of failure and resistance. After the training was successfully completed and I felt they were ready I would put him or her up for purchase, not for the sake of the money, but so they knew exactly how much their future owner valued them. Seeing that they would be a professionally trained slave of the leader of the Society I would assume that they would find that value to be incredibly high.

Wow that was way more than I was expecting, and I always thought that was why you interviewed newly captured slaves, that was one of the questions has been wanting to ask anyway.:twilightsheepish: thank you!

I've been hearing Blueblood saying he would like to bend you over, I don't think he means his normal passive aggressive you can't tell me what to do bitch bending you over. I think he means more like schadenfreude take what you own and make you my bitch bending you over.

Do you ever worry about somebody leading a cue in The Society taking it over and possibly making you their slave?

How do you feel about large, cylindrical objects? Especially flexible ones?

:rainbowhuh: What would she do with a slinky?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

You think that an upstanding, perfect specimen of a stallion like the prince would do something like that? I don't see it myself. He's been nothing but a perfect gentlecolt. :twilightsmile:

Though if one would try to do that they would have to deal with Sartek and his crew. I do keep around minotaurs for a reason, as most ponies wouldn't be able to handle their pure physical power. You mess with the bull, or the bull's employer in this case, you get the horns. Oh, and some of the boys do swing both ways, so better pack plenty of lube regardless of your gender.

What happens if a member of the Society starts making unwanted sexual advances to another member? Like touching or grabbing them in places they don't want to get grabbed. Or if one rapes another? I know you can get away with that shit, But what's the policy between other members?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Ah, yes, that is a question that has come up. I'll have you know that I'm one hundred percent against the idea of one pony raping another pony. Even as far as my touches on the members go it is only to the degree that a pony shows comfort. Many of the members take pleasure from each others company, since having sex with other ponies of power is thrilling to some, but if somepony tried to touch one in a way that made them feel uncomfortable then that's no good. They would receive a warning for the initial touches and on repeat offenses or outright rape would be met with... well that is something most would rather not find out.

And before you say I'm being hypocritical, since I allow owners to have free reign with their slaves, let me say this. Rape is defined as being forced into sex with another creature against one's will. When you are a slave to a pony they own you completely, mind body and soul. Thus their will is your own. As long as they say that you want it, no matter how much you might protest, it is still a willing act on your part.

This might be a fun one, also a long one, very curious what the answers will be.

Want to ask you some questions about clothes, particularly your clothes and or lack of, like why do you bother to wear them? I know it isn't odd that ponies wear clothes, but you seem to flaunt to your sexuality around to members and slaves and then given your occupation and activities you constantly seem to strip naked. (Unless you don't have as much sex as I think you do, or you only expose your bottom when you do your activities :twilightsmile:.)

Anyway you seemed to always be clothed when meeting with members, but given your power you could meet people completely nude and walk around the Society naked. So I'm wondering why even bother wearing anything in front of people?

When you have free time, and or do not have to worry about meeting anybody, do you bother getting dressed or do you put on lounge around the house wear?

About the percentage of your normal day do you spend naked?

When nude, do you wear socks or do you go bare foot?

I also wonder if you own any of these following articles of clothing and what are your thoughts on them if any? Some of them I'm not completely sure if it's been confirmed you have or not, it is assumed but I don't remember them specifically mentioned. All I seem to remember you wearing are dresses and robes.

Bra
Thong
Panties
Women's Briefs
Women's Boxers
Night Gown or Nightie
Camisole
Pajamas
Button Shirt
T-Shirt, (Plan or any symbols or writing on them)
Tank Top
Tub Top
Pants
Shorts
Skirt
Corset
Hoodie
Sweater
Business Suit
Necktie or Neckbroche
Chocker
Reading Glasses
Kirinese Komodo

3670273 Have fun with it? :pinkiegasp: At least until it breaks. Plastic or metal, they never lasted that long for me. :fluttercry:

How large is the club in terms of rooms and accommodations?

I have this adorable image in my head of Tourmaline amusing herself by cupping a slinky in her hands, it's an innocent little moment with some dirty undertones.:twilightsheepish:

Well if you don't want to answer my last question it's okay I figured it was a complicated one, I have a question about the minotaurs, Are all of them employed male? I can't think of any females described. Do female minotaurs not what you offer?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

I apologize. It's not that I didn't want to answer it, more that I saw it and decided to come back to it and forgot. Allow me to do my best to satisfy all your queries. Firstly, about your clothing questions. Clothing is a symbol of power and status, so in order to separate myself from the slaves, who do go around naked at all times, I must wear something worthy of my stature. It also helps to cover up a few unsightly scars I have acquired over the years.

I'm only naked when I have to be, I.E. during sex, and I usually wear just a simple gown or dress that compliments my own natural color. I don't wear anything underneath and I chose the gown because it is easy to slip out of when need be, which is often enough.

And to answer your other question I don't have any female minotaur in my employ. You would be hard pressed to find anypony who did, as they are a race of males only. To explain, minotaur breed by mating with females of other races. Once a mate is acquired the minotaur inseminates them and almost without fail, if unprotected, produce an offspring. The offspring, if male, will be a full blooded minotaur, while if female it will be of the race of the mother. It is an interesting biological trait of the minotaur which I hope to explore a bit myself in the future. Their are plenty of fertile slave mares that could be used to help with this exploration as well.

So you pay minotaurs in babies?:twilightsmile: that's adorable, I assume they also take other forms of payment. Not sure they use for Equestrian money, do you give them some kind of other trade?

I guess this brings up some other questions,

Do all creatures cross breed the same way or is that just a minotaur thing?

Can animals be breed in this way as well like with minotaurs and stuff?

If minotaurs want to breed with a pony do you use drugs like with Octavia so a mare can accommodate their size? Or is it preferred to use artificial insemination like with a turkey baster or air powered sperm gun? (Not sure the level of tech used)

Mares impregnated with minotaurs, do they have any issues? I can imagine quite a few different scenarios like being over sized or premature labor.

Just in cast you forgot I'm going to point out Epic Quest's last question

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

The Society's facilities go downwards several levels, each dedicated to a different function of the Society. There isn't much to say about them at the moment, as the only one open is used to accommodate trustees and tamed ponies with better living conditions than the kennels most other slaves are placed into, but we hope to have a new section open soon that will act as a recreation center for the members.

For the time being the minotaur are paid money to work in the club and they are to refrain from trying to impregnate any of the slave mares, as most members wouldn't want a pregnant mare on their hands, much less one with a possible minotaur child.

While it might be possible to breed minotaur with lesser creatures, I wouldn't recommend it as more than likely the offspring would be too much for the creature to handle. Breeding between other creatures of pony stature (like gryphons or zebra) is possible, but they create hybrid offspring like hippogriffs.

While not every minotaur is as endowed as Sartek, they are for the most part larger than a pony can comfortably accommodate so the drugs do help as minotaur do not believe in artificial insemination. If one is going to impregnate you they will make every effort to push themselves inside you, no matter how much you might protest to it.

There are some complications for mares carrying minotaur children, but that mostly comes from the birthing itself since the a minotaur child is a bit bigger than the average pony child.

You said you use drugs to stop slave mares from getting pregnant. Do you give slave stallions drugs to stop them from impregnating members or do you leave it to the member's responsibility to keep her self from getting pregnant? I suspect it maybe counterintuitive trying to quell a male's fertility, Because wouldn't drugs possibly effect the stallion's performance and sperm production? I think most masters want to make sure their slaves are ready and loaded after all if he has nothing to shoot it take half the fun of making him cum right?:twilightsheepish:

3694151 Sounds like nothing a C-Section couldn't fix.

Have you ever had any interaction with Discord involving the society? I would think he'd pick right up on its magical resonance like it was a miniature sun!

I was wondering what's more impotent you? The Society or power? Like if you could make the Society better more powerful like make a great leap or push to take over Equestria by making a deal with someone like Sombra, Luna/Nightmare Moon or Discord. But you'd have to step down as leader or become a slave to do it would you?

Would you ever decide that someone could lead better then you and retire? Specially if one as immoral and powerful as Luna/Nightmare Moon joins. She's already kind of runs the country and is more magical then you as far as I know. I'm sure with her dream abilities she should have or could learn the same manipulation abilities that you have and I'm sure many would support her take over.

(Just to point out I had a question about males and birth control that hadn't been answered"3694653" I'm only pointing this out because last time you said you wanted to answer a question and forgot.)

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

After much consideration on the idea of giving the males drugs to prevent unwanted pregnancy I found that it was more prudent to do it than to not. It wouldn't be fair to the female slaves if we treated them separate from the males and this prevents a fertile slave from being impregnated by a stallion that her master or mistress didn't want them to be impregnated by. Best to just be on the safe side than to risk it.

We have thankfully not been visited by Discord. Our facility does work on magic, but it is a very low level amount of it. Nothing that would cause the large fluctuations in it that he would notice, at least I hope that is the reason.

The only thing I care about is that those inferior are placed in positions where the superior can guide them. I personally have no lust for power, no need to "rule Equestria" and if someone could do what I'm doing better I would gladly allow them to, though I would hope that they would be able to use my skills to aid in that goal.

*You might have seen me ask this similar question somewhere else, I to ask about the areola colors of characters? from looking at different humanoid pony art, nipple colors seems to depend on the artists, I'm curious what's you rules are when it comes to nipple colors?

Some of the more common rules I see for nipples are classic colors of humans, I think a little more common are nipples the same color or a darker color then a pony's coat. I think way less common are nipples not a different color then a pony's coat witch are not colored to match humans, I'm personally fond of imagining teats that match a pony's mane. Example Coco has a blue mane and cream coat, so her breasts would be cream with blue nipples in my head. Lady Tourmaline's switched between deep light blue and black because I've seen artwork where her mane is blue in one and black in another.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Personally I just think they are pink. Just makes things easier that way. I hadn't brought it up in the past though, so fell free to imagine them any color you feel is appropriate.

From what I understand Passion Fruit is something given to slave and can be addictive. Do members of the Society use Passion Fruit on them selves? And have they ever gone too far with using Passion Fruit since it can be addictive and I think members can get ahold as much of the stuff they want. Unless you keep a strict hold of the product to make sure such an event doesn't happen.

Speaking of drugs and addiction, what's the Society's view on recreational use of illegal drugs among members on Society grounds? Slavery is already illegal in Equestria so I'm not sure if drug use makes any difference. If drugs are okay do you sell them in the Society's commissary or members just being them in from home?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Sorry again for the delay. Had a busy week. On to the question.

I try to keep members from getting addicted to the passion fruit themselves as it could complicate things if the succumbed to the sexual cravings the fruit bestows. I don't doubt that some still take a sip from time to time as it can help to enhance the act of sex. I've even allowed myself a taste every now and then.

The same can be said of any drugs considered illegal in Equestria, we have them and they are available for perchance, but I prefer that they are used for training instead of personal use. I just don't need any important ponies suddenly acting odd in public from lack of their drug of choice.

I remember a member can't kidnap and enslave other members, But how do you feel about members allowing them selves to become enslaved by other members? Like for some reason they agree to become a summative slave to another member. Or if someone really wants to enslave member they challenge that other member to some kind of contest. Loser becomes a slave.

Is challenging an official thing that can happen? How often does this happen officially or unofficially? Because I can see some issues of members challenging eachother like this is unregulated.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

This has been brought up before in the past. Generally, the Society only brings in those with very dominant wills to be members. If I didn't think that a pony would want to be a submissive over time I would try to cultivate that nature in them instead of making them a full fledged member. So members really shouldn't have to urge to be slaves, though I do allow myself to play the part of a sub from time to time, so it shouldn't be that big an issue if a few members do the same.

As for "Challenging", I feel that this is not healthy conduct for the Society on the whole. Members are protected from being enslaved, and having someone pose a challenge to circumvent the rules would disrupt the balance amongst members. Al members are ,in a sense, equal to one another, but if one suddenly claimed another as a slave it would show that he or she is better than everypony else. Then others would want to try the same and bring chaos withinin the organization. Best just to let members be member and slaves be slaves.

Um, if you don't mind me saying, Loki turned himself into a mare and had was impregnated by Svaoilfari, and gave birth to Odin's ( Lokis father ) eight legged horse Sleipner. So Odin rode around his grandhorse all day long. :pinkiehappy: Sorry if I got nerdy. :twilightsheepish:

I recently found out that Loki is actually Odin's blood brother, and that Marvel has been lying to us for decades! Also, yeah, I know it's Sleipnir. I can't imagine why the heck I said Fafnir. Maybe I wrote that comment really late at night? :D

So what happens when two members want the same slave? Is it first come first serve, or do they honorably challenge one another to a duel for capture rights?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

It mostly comes down to who wants them first. The Society has a pretty simple way of handling things so that conflicts like this don't arise often, namely the fact that we only induct one new member at a time at any chapter and only the main headquarters, where only the most powerful, trustworthy, and above all wealthy members are allowed, is the only place a member can put out a request for a specific pony to be captured for training. Because of this, when a new member picks their first slave, A.K.A. the pony they most want in the world, we can see if they are obtainable and if they are that pony has no competition in their way more often than not because the other members are satisfied with their own possessions. If a member already owns the pony you are after you can try to barter with them for ownership, but challenges and other such conflicts only spread resentment and distrust amongst our ranks so it is not something the Society sanctions (though it might happen from time to time behind my back, I can watch everypony). If one cannot find a way to make a deal to acquire a slave from another member it is policy to not pursue the matter further and respect their right to keep their property as you have a right to keep your own.

What's the views on incest? Is the Society or it's people okay with bothers, sisters, parents and children enslaving and or having sex with each other?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Hmmm.... that one is tough. Firstly, child slaves are not allowed. We will not help you acquire a slave under the age of 18, pure and simple. Incest... well while I have nothing against it, many owners like to have a pair of siblings as slaves. If you are trying to enslave your own sibling... I won't stop you, but you might get some odd looks from the other members. Same with parents and other relatives.

I was talking about thier adult children,

Speaking of family issues, Is there a difference between being abusive to someone and enslaving them? Like if a member hits and hurts their spouts or offspring. Like a husband smacks or threatens to hit his wife for doing or not doing something and does the same with children. These people he's hurting aren't officially slaves but people could say they are treated like slaves.

These abusive people might even threaten the people that they are abusing with enslavement if they don't do what they say.

When are slaves considered to old to preform their masters will any more, or I guess retired. Are slaves retired? And what would you do with a sub that has been retired. Just wondering because wouldn't they simply be a hassle? Or would it be a reward for being good?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Abuse compared to the treatment of slaves. Well it is a tough question, but we at the Society are not generally condoning of "abuse" to even a slave. Then again, what is considered abuse to a slave does vary compared to what is considered abuse to one of a higher position. It would be an, as of yet, unique situation if one of the members were to enslave one of their relatives, but as stated above it wouldn't be refused. So I suppose that the policy of the Society is that a certain level of "abuse" is allowed, jut so long as the pony being abused is kept in good physical and mental health, as well as having gone through the proper process to make them slaves. That doesn't really seem to be what you were looking for, but I'm afraid that is as far as I'm willing to allow. At least one member in the past has been punished severely for hurting her slave several times after being warned.

Ah yes, retirement. Both a sad and happy day. To know that you have fulfilled a lifetime of servitude, but to also know that you are no longer able to serve your beloved owner. I'll be honest, I don't know what will happen when that day comes, but I would hope that any slave wouldn't be casually tossed aside. It is a slave's duty to serve their owner, and an owner's responsibility to take care of their slaves. It's something that is to be understood by all who would claim ownership over another, and a contemptible act of anypony who chooses to neglect those that served them so well. If I had my way, any slave that reached the age of retirement would remain a honor and respectable fixture in their owner's household, living out the rest of their days knowing that in some way they were loved or, at the very least, appreciated.

3853993 I was talking about abuse of nonslaves, How do you determine if member is trying to enslave someone with out the Society permission. Or does it matter as long as the person that is being abused or blackmailed isn't a member? Since if someone can be controlled with out having to be trained the better?

I would think official members have to fallow some rules of conduct, Some people might not want to be responsible official slave and would opt for strong arming or blackmailing to submit and even make them do sexual favors.

Then you have domestic abuse, I'm sure most members who l hits and force them selves onto their spouse would have them enslaved so such action would be more socially acceptable. (If they don't they might be influence to do so.) But some people might not realized that enslaving their spouse might be the best thing to do or realized how abusive they are really being , perhaps the spouse they hit and rape is another member and can't be enslaved.

Then you have the abuse of children, others or their own, the some of the kind of people that the Society attracts maybe just as physically and sexually abusive to their own children as they would be to their spouse and other beings. As you said children aren't allowed to be enslaved but how do you determine if child is a slave?

So basically just what's the code of conduct that members can treat regular people and other members like how abusive and controlling they can be over them with out crossing the line into slave territory?

Kix

3183402 hello Schorl, I know this thread has been up for a while, but I am curious, how would a royally born unicorn be handled if she were to become a slave?

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

*A purple pony rests, face down on her desk, head in her arms. At the sound of someone's voice, she slowly raises up from her resting position, and upon noticing that someone else is in the room with her, she sits up straight in a jolt*

Oh my! A Customer! *Adjusts her messy mane* Pardon my appearance, it's just that it's been so long since anyone has come here to ask me anything about our services. Now what was the question again? Oh yes, what would we do if we had a pony, in this case a unicorn, of royal birth enlisted into our slave training program. To be honest... it would be the exact same thing we do with any other slave, or to be to the point, we don't exactly show bias towards "rank" or "status" outside of the Society's walls. However, that isn't to say that every slave participates in some uniform or tedious regimen. How things work here is that we first have to speak with the potential owner about the pony they wish to go through our special training. Should the target be accessible for acquisition, and isn't a member or slave to another member, then we discuss the acquisition fee (what it will take to pay our elite group of hunters to bring your desired pet to our facilities), along with the type of training you wish your pet to receive, and to what extent you are allowing our trainers to go to in order to get the results you desire. We can train them in many a fashion, such as how training them to be you're personal maid mare (or stallion if you are into that), turn them into a purely sexual servant, make them into a trophy girlfriend who obeys your command and shows you love and affection in public events, teach them how to endure and enjoy pain in order to allow you to explore your sadistic desires. The options you can chose from are vast, though depending on how much you want them to know the prince for the training can be a bit steep. Most chose to have their slaves enlisted into some of our specialty courses that are designed to adjust them into one of many popular categories of slave, like the ones listed above, while adding their own personal additions to minimize price, though there are other methods to bring down cost such as allowing the Society to use your slave as a serving pony, allowing other members to purchase their time and abilities.

From there, your new slave will be retrieved, brought to the facility, and their new life will begin within it's walls. Day one is usually a simple introduction day where I personally welcome them into their new role, and explain what is to be expected of them, in order to ease them into the process and gauge how they respond to authority. From there we take them step by step through the program, introduce them to the trainers and staff who will be watching over them, and begin their real training depending on the specifications given. Most ponies, when isolated, are timid enough that they take to the directions given well enough.

I could probably provide a list of general services we offer, if that is what you desire, but that would take some time, which I don't exactly have today. Just know that we can do pretty much anything your heart desires, with the exception of a few things.

1. We will not do anything to a slave that will potentially cause death. We are a slave training facility, not a snuff house.
2. We will not maim or cause permanent harm to a slave. We are not barbarians, and we will not cripple a pony to make them dependent on you.
3. Body modifications must be approved by the society's standards. This limitation is to prevent scarification or abnormal abnormalities that could make a slave undesirable or unhealthy.
4. We will not do anything to limit a slave's intelligence or ability to comprehend or understand. While we have had requests for "bimbofication" a few times, we feel that if one wishes for a ditzy slave, they should request a ditzy pony as a target instead of trying to destroy the mind of somepony whose intellect is above what they desire.
5. We will not intentionally traumatize or drive a slave insane for your amusement. Closely linked to the stipulation above, we will not simply destroy a slave's mind because you find it funny, amusing, or attractive. We at the society do all we can to train even the most reluctant without damaging their psyche. Some might disagree with that sentiment, or even despite that our business is prone to such things, but say otherwise and believe it is not necessary to do more than superficial harm to get a pony, or any other creature, to obey.

Generally this all falls under one major rule for our group, that being that the owner must take care of, provide for, and insure the well being of their slave, of which their are dire consequences to those who break that rule.

I hope this all helps, and if you have any other questions you wish to ask, my door is always open. ^_^

Kix

5696626 Thank you Schorl, but actually my OC, Moonshade, would be the one who is the slave, not a Dom.

Schorl Tourmaline
Group Admin

Oh... Ooooooohhhh. Well then, it depends. Do you have a owner, or are you one of the targets that are being brought in to be a slave of the Society. If you have an owner, then it is up to them as I explained above. If not, then I am technically your owner, and that means I get to decide. Let's assume it is the latter though for the purposes of this answer. First off, I like to personalize the training regimen of my slaves based on who they are and what they do. Do you have a special talent that can be exploited, I mean utilized, to further the goals of the society. Do you have a hobby that you enjoy doing that could be twisted into something delightfully titillating? Do you consider yourself defiant, or timid? Are you athletic? Are you artistic? Do you have a fear of needles?

Basically speaking, I would have to know you more in order to define exactly what I might do, though do know that it will most likely be fairly sexual in nature, and there would probably be a period where you would have to adapt to what most uneducated inductees consider "unjust treatment". No one enjoys having to give up there freedom and liberties after all, at least not at first.

Kix

5700246 well, me and Fable_Aquas did have an idea where during his initiation as it where, he'd be given Moonshade for a trial run as it where, so until then she would probably be yours, brought in as a target to 'atone' for her past.

As for any special talents, etc. She did model a little for Rarity, other then that she likes to read and study and is a pretty good cook. She is also a shadowmancer, so if you can find a way to control her magic to your will, you can have her create anything from clothing of your choice to bonds, toys or even shadowy tentacles. Or, for a real show you can have her disguise herself as any of the princesses.

As for her personality and whatnot, she is pretty dexterous and athletic, especially for a unicorn. She would be defiant more than likely, but it depends on how she is treated. She has been diagnosed with major depression.

As for sexual, kinks and turnoffs, she never really worried to much about sex or anything, so she is unexperienced, though she does have fantasies.
Kinks- bondage, humiliation, pet play and orgasm denial

Turnoffs- whips, canes, any excessive pain, blood, scat/ watersports, anything illegal, mutilation, death

Possibilities- piercings

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 405