Dialogue-Only Stories 69 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Do the stories submitted to this group have to be strictly dialogue?

This question goes to the administrator of this group Mr. Selbi since he is the only one in charge.:derpytongue2:

To submit a story to this group does it have to be all dialogue, or just mostly?
Is there a minimum requirement of a certain percentage of dialogue that the story must have, or it can't have anything but dialogue?

It seems awfully inappropriate to block writers from including description and contexts, if they wish to try advance a story using exclusively dialogue. If they are writing something for this group, I don't see any reason to stop writers creative freedom to include anything else if they feel is appropriate for their stories . That's why I propose having separate folders for each category so that there is a minimum amount of confusion. While also allowing stories that aren't strictly dialogue exclusive to be available in this group.

Something like this:
1) All dialogue.
2) Over 90% dialogue.
3) 75%-89% dialogue
4) Mostly dialogue(51%-74%)
5) A lot of dialogue (<50%)
6) Why is this story even in this group?:derpytongue2:

What do you think Mr. Selbi? Do you feel comfortable with this idea?:moustache:

~Leonzilla

EDIT: I have caught a lot of grammar mistakes, sorry about that.

Selbi
Group Admin

A few sentences of description are okay and I won't set a certain minimum of dialogue one needs to write in order to post bere. But with a group called "Dialogue-only Stories" I was thinking about exactly that.

Question: Does anyone know where I might find enthusiasts of well-written & long dialogue emote stories (edit: and comics)?

(So I can share AND read others' stories.)

(Or can I share them HERE in case somebody wants to find a thing related to this group's theme?)

The image sites I upload the emote stories to have a lot more eye-catching pony pictures and comics. I have a feeling that there are more people who would like to read these dialogues (given that the people who did read my stories liked them a lot), but the rating systems (which prefer the Pretty & Popular things) make them harder to find, for that niche of Dialogue Enthusiasts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3