Fluttershy's Protectors 282 members · 552 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I am an author of two Fluttershy stories where she is a pureblood thestral/vampony, and while the world she lives in is in AU (race of thestrals is included among the other tree), I tried my best to keep Fluttershy in character. She is not as shy and defenseless as she is in the show, but still very kind and she gain many insecurities over difficult events she will encounter.

However, I would like to ask 3 questions:
1) Do in this group I should add my stories into one folder (choose between: Dark, Sad, AU, SoL) or add it to all folders that suit them?
2) Since my stories focus on darker themes and is marked for "teen", should I add them into a Mature concept, or do it is unnecessary?
3) Do my story and the sequel are suitable for this group? I read the rules, and I am not going hard on Fluttershy in my story because I dislike her (quite the opposite). However, I am unsure if my stories fulfill all requirement, so if someone would be willing to glance at them and tell me if I can add, I would be grateful.

Trial of Blood and Kindness - First story, focus on Fluttershy’s (Flutterbat’s ) past and her life in Cloudsdale, it is rather short introduction to the world and the characters.

Path of Kindness and Blood - Sequel where Fluttershy move to Ponyville and start her life a new alongside Rainbow Dash..

Also, on a side note, I would like to make a small self-promotion. While I must admit that "Trial of Blood and Kindness" isn't the highest quality, the sequel proved to be quite enjoyable for many readers. Unlike the first story, the sequel isn’t as popular and I would like to ask to give "Path of Blood and Kindess" a chance. I am sure it will be enjoyable to read.

I will await for response, and thanks in advance.

Dramapony
Group Admin

4959577 To answer your questions, I think as long as you've portrayed Fluttershy in character, and not used the stories as a way to degrade her in any way, then they're good for here. The world doesn't have to be all bright and cheery for her, as long as your stories are not meant to be written in a way that will belittle Fluttershy as a character. You can add them to as many folders that you see to be appropriate; I never enforced any strict rules on folder use. And the content rating for stories should match the folders that the story is marked as. If you think it's a teen rated story, then add it to teen; and the same goes for stories marked mature.

I'm sorry for the brief, and somewhat late response, but it's been such a long time that I've actually done anything with this group, or even the fandom in general, and I've been trying to get back into things. If you still want me to briefly look over the first few chapters of your stories to ensure if they're appropriate or not, then please just let me know, i'll be sure to get back to you in a timely manner.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2