The Known World Roleplaying Group 31 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

As was mentioned on the front page, this RP group will focus on the universe being built by The Known World

Rules concerning players are as follows:

All posts labeled "Races" are playable characters, except Bumbles and any Formians besides Bombardiers.

"Creatures" are to be considered NPCs, unless domesticated as pets

"Places" are all normal terrains.

"Myths and Folklore" can be learned about upon discovering certain items

Alicorn OCs are allowed, but following the outline of the species in the group, are not immortal or all powerful.

PLEASE find and read about the species before introducing it.

"Sticky" posts are to be considered actual canon to any RPs

Species may be limited to what items they can use. (Example: due to sheer size and other factors, a Stone Cutter cannot use any weapons besides their claws and boulders)

Species-specific quirks:

All Equestrian ponies are immediately suspicious of new species that are not Alicorns, Earth Ponies, Crystal Ponies, Pegasi, or Unicorns, though Manehattan, Las Pegasus, Hinnysmouth, Arkham, and Ponyville residents are less suspicious of:

Changelings

Zebras

Diamond Dogs

Minotaurs

Sea Ponies

Draconequi

Small to Medium sized dragon characters.
Changelings are unable to change shape into anything:

With more than six limbs (or less, depending on how many limbs the changeling is missing)

Smaller than a 10 year old foal

Larger than an alicorn
Magic used by non-magic wielding races must be learned
Quintaglio characters over 2 years (teenagers/adults born after the revised breeding program) cannot be approached by any bipedal medium to large reptilian race without entering Dagamant, and will be treated as a NPC until the madness passes. they will bob up and down for several seconds before attempting to attack and kill the other reptilian.

Quintaglio Characters also cannot use weapons in battle due to their belief in the First Edict of Lubal: "no Hunter shall kill with anything except tooth and claw"

More info will be added later

Think we could get a character sheet like most RP groups? Trust me if I know me (and I like to think I know myself better than anyone else knows me) I already know my first character's race and name. But I need to know what to put where to make them come to life.

Prince_Staghorn
Group Admin

3041567 consider it officially done

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3