The General's Battlegrounds 275 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
ClassyGeneral
Group Admin

In light of the rather recent boasting of China against the US and their over-confidence, many have drawn a conclusion that war may be drawing near between the countries.

I mean... there are many reasons why this can be dismissed as bullshit and quite a few others say this is true...

Whatever the case may be... there are numerous ways that a large scale conflict may go in Asia based around China at the moment.

There's big ole' Putinland Russia, India, China, best Korea North and South Korea and finally Japan.

That's just Asia, not even taking into account American (Realize how I said American instead of just United States) and possible European intervention.

It is obvious that if a conflict was to erupt in Asia, that it would have a rather high chance to turn into a world conflict.

So... since it seems quite a few people of this group are big on strategy and military tactics... how do you think this would all turn out? Would China prevail and conquer a large chunk of Asia? Would India be able to expand itself and finally become a true world with the other big dogs? Would Kim-Jong-Un be able to realize his master plan and take over, creating a new empire? Will Japan thrust into Korea and China whence again and try to redeem itself militarily to the rest of the world? Shall the US and its allies attempt to take matters into its own hands and try to occupy and reconstruct the continent governmentaly? Or will Putin walk in and just curb stomp everybody?

So... what do you think would truly happen?

3435376 I believe that the United States should let Japan have North Korea to shut up that dictator. Japan can have some of it's honor and former empire back, and North Korea is out of our hair. China can stay out of everything. United States and South Korea help Japan.

Australia would go on to unite New Zealand, Indonesia, and Indochina into one nation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4