Fantasy 75 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
RavenGuardian17
Group Admin

Alright. So as some of you might have noticed, I changed our name. Since we only have 22 members I figured we would cover all forms of fantasy, not just High Fantasy. I created a bunch of new folders so you might want to go and re-organize where your stories are. And please, if you know any Space Fantasy, Low Fantasy or Science-Fiction stories PLEASE add them. Thank you!

3080885 I have a Schi-fi cross, should work?

What about having the crossovers and non crossovers? Also should stories be added only on an authors initiative?

RavenGuardian17
Group Admin

3081275 Yes you can add Science Fiction crossover to the Sci-Fi folder.

3081303 I tried adding a crossover sub-folder to each main folder but Fimfiction decided it hated me and for some reason I couldn't do it. I'll try again later. As for your other question, if you want to ask someone before adding their story to a folder that is okay, although most people are happy to have their story spread even further.

3081331 there goes the first Schi-Fi Cross, hope it is enjoyable to the group.
seems we're nout quite geared up for having numerous stories on the same acount,
since it takes forever to find the story.

would there be a post/thread on the categories,
so that I can compare with my somewhat long list of stories?

Where would a story based on the medieval world of Equestria (shown in Heartwarming eve episode) be under? Or would such stories not the ones this group would want?

I haven't any so far, but there's a tons of different authors working on such stories. I wanted to know if one or more were completed to add such stories.

Also, any limitation on a stories rating?

RavenGuardian17
Group Admin

3082383 Yeah, I think the hearths-warming stories would work. And no, there isn't a rating limit. People won't see the mature stories if they have their filter off.

Would they be considered low Fantasy? or High?

RavenGuardian17
Group Admin

3082684 High Fantasy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9