Gun Club 760 members · 352 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Look closely and you’ll see why this is the dumbest shit I’ve seen all day.

Very much dumb. I, however, have seen much worse in just today alone.

With the angle the gun' at in the picture I'm surprised the bullet didn't go through the window instead.

His finger is on the trigger. You never have your finger on the trigger and why is the safety not on.

Look at his dashboard

Mother fucker is driving while doing this shit!?

At 98mph, while taking a picture of his gun with his finger on the trigger talking about his accidental discharges damaging his precious Subaru.

Proof that this dumbass should never own a gun.

With no hands on the steering wheel because his other hand is holding the phone to take that picture.

Probably using his wrist on his right to keep the wheel steady.

This is why we have ridiculous gun laws, cause of idiots like this.

Just for the sake of it because there are way too many Americans who have guns when they shouldn’t, I want to see what happens if we ban all firearms for just 1 year.

Just 1 year, because there are way too many people like Dickless McGee here.

Fuck. You're right. I was so busy paying attention to where his booger hook was, I didn't even think to look at the dashboard and take note of the fact the car was moving.

I'm curious to see what would happen but at the same time not having a gun hasn't stopped anyone from stealing them from authorities or getting them from the black market or just doing stupid shit in general.

The thing is it’s worked fine in other countries. America just has a whole different breed of stupidity. Ya’know, like the guy above.

Like I said it still hasn't stopped people from stealing from the authorities, and the companies that make the locks for the squad cars probably didn't think their products could be bypassed like this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15