Gun Club 760 members · 353 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Gonna buy some Hornady round balls when I get my first percussion revolver.

Whoa... Damn fine job Hornady:moustache:. Gonna need to buy some more LEVERevolution bullets to reload for my 30-30. They're pricey as hell but I'm thinkin' it's worth it now!

Despite how pricey their ammo is, I couldn't argue with the results I was getting. :raritywink:

In the long-term, Good luck to New York battling with street thugs :rainbowlaugh:. Without ammo, all they'll be left with are expensive substitute Billy-clubs, reducing them to THIS:

EDIT: I couldn't find one of Barbrady teaching Cartman how to knock them out the right way. :rainbowlaugh:

I bought a ton of their 9mm ammo before I found out it doesn't meet FBI minimum standards, so that sucks.

Really? Word is FBI has a contract for federal for training ammo and Hornady Critical Duty 135 Grain 9mm+P ammo for defensive ammo.

I mean their 115 gr. flex tip ammo. I bought a lot of that because I was sold on the idea of the polymer insert making it impossible for tissue and fabric to clog the cavity and prevent expansion. But as seen here, it just doesn't make the list.

https://www.ar15.com/ammo/project/Self_Defense_Ammo_FAQ/

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6