X Becomes a Changeling 1,196 members · 460 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hi, I'm new here to this group, I've been in a mane six being changeling mood all this month, and I've really been enjoying myself. I would like to know what are your favorite Changeling story for each member of the mane six, don't got one for each one, then just leave the ones you do have one for, here are my favorite changeling stories for each member of mane Six

Applejack
Don't have one yet

Fluttershy
Nature of Change by PostNinja

Pinkie Pie
All I Really Needs A Smile Smile Smile by Lightening Zing

Rarity
The Three Sisters Series by Wanderer D

Rainbow Dash
Winds of Change by Masterweaver

Twilight Sparkle
The Change Series by Tom117z

Look up The Irony of Applejack.

I agree with your list but for flutes and twilight I also have one for celestia
For fluterrs I like the short story simply called 'Right' and for twilight I like the of the hive series a tiny bit more then change and like the others said you need to check out the irony of applejack
For celestia its "celestia: equestria's changeling queen and its sequel changeling queen and the abyssal empress

Some good ones up there.
And I also recommend 'Irony of Applejack'. I think it was the first changeling Applejack story. (I remember having started working on one because there were none but never finished it and then this came out.)
For Pinkie, I know I've read a few good ones but I'm going to say https://www.fimfiction.net/story/65338/when-they-found-us
And for Twilight I'm still waiting for the squeal to https://www.fimfiction.net/story/26961/mirrors-image

Yeah just started reading on the hives series, and i'll give this 'Right' story a look, thanks :)

I know of that one, didn't enjoy it, I'm afraid :(

Didn't enjoy Irony of Applejack, it started out good, but then around the 3 or 4 chapter i just lost interest in it, Applejack just wanted to reveal herself just to Rainbow Dash and instead of all her friends kind of set the pace of how the story was going to go, and i didn't like where it was going, unless one of you can tell me if any of Applejack other friends beside rainbow, play a bigger part in that story, then i'm not going to give that story another chance.

Also I like mirror image, It's my second favorite Twilight story :)

If you really want spoilers for it, Applejack is revealed to everybody by the end. Rainbow Dash features the most, but they all play a part.

Rd plays the prominent role as the story in general and its sequel ARE Appledash shipfics but the others do play there parts here and there just none so much as rd

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10