Kentucky Bronies 21 members · 59 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

What kind of stories are we allowed/not allowed to post here? Are there other restrictions for this group?

Dropbear
Group Admin

Well, if you are from Kentucky then post away.
If the Main Character is from Kentucky then post away.
If you like KFC then post away.
Pretty much post anything i guess, more groups shall be created as needed.

The only rule that is critical is that you have to be from Kentucky to be in this group, if you aren't from Kentucky then you aren't welcome. You especially can't be an admin if you are not from Kentucky. That is illegal and we don't want no foreigners here! We also don't want none of those Australians here either, those people are scum!

KaBar42
Group Admin

Anything involving KY. Just PM me if you want a new folder.

KaBar42
Group Admin

The only rule that is critical is that you have to be from Kentucky to be in this group, if you aren't from Kentucky then you aren't welcome. You especially can't be an admin if you are not from Kentucky. That is illegal and we don't want no foreigners here! We also don't want none of those Australians here either, those people are scum!

You used quite a few double negatives there. Are you sure you're from Kentucky? :trollestia:

Dropbear
Group Admin

I'm a part of this group aren't I?

I had a sort of 'first contact' sort of an ideal for a story where the ponies thing Lexington is the capital on the United States because of the Kentucky horse park, and the over all worship of all thing horse we have in the Commonwealth. Just not sure what to do with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6