Gleaming Shield and Twinkle Scout fans 339 members · 73 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Redbook
Group Admin

That is right, I think it's time for another contest. As before, I have nothing to really offer as a prize. What I can do is create a folder for the winners of any contest held for this group, a long post on the front page of this group about the story, and write a blog on my page about the winner. So now that is out of the way it's time for what the contest is going to be about.

It's summer and all the ponies are out at the beach having fun. So what will our two favorite new mares will be doing during the fun in the sun week. So that is where you the writers come in. It's up to you to pick one or both of them and write a short one-shot about their trip to the beach.

Rules:
1. Word count must be between 1,500 to 6,000 words
2. Must have Gleaming Shield, Twinkle Scout(or mare name for Flash), or both
3. No Mature, sex, or gore tags. (Teen is allowed)
4. Any categories are allowed.
5. No more then two other character tags (not counting Gleaming or Twinkle)
6. You must have fun writing it

Deadline:
All stories need to be submitted the June 27. And judging will start on the following day.

What is being judged:
The stories will be judged by the following.
1. Grammer and spelling.
2. Content of the story. (i.e does it follow the prompt given for the contest)
3. Is the main charter(s), Gleaming or Twinkle
4. How much the judge liked the story (This is only a small part use to break any ties between stories)

With that said, I wish everyone the best of luck and hope everyone has fun.:twilightsmile:

Another contest? Of course I'm in XD

Redbook
Group Admin

Yay, I hope more will join. :twilightsmile:

Must it be 100% R63 or it can only be those two characters as mares while others are normal?

SirRage
Group Admin

I'm willing to bet it only has to be those two characters, and it can be one or the other (or both if you so chose).
:twilightsmile:

Redbook
Group Admin

SirRage is right. Only those two need to be mares while the rest can be normal... or normal as one can get. :pinkiehappy:

Alkonium
Group Admin

If it helps, here's this picture:

SirRage
Group Admin

Do it!

Also, how have you been?

Redbook
Group Admin

Twilight needs to learn about sunscreen :rainbowlaugh:

Alkonium
Group Admin

I don't know why, but I think if I was in that position, I'd probably lean more towards a one-piece than a bikini.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10