Padded Ponies and Adult Foals 1,304 members · 968 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I'm making my first Age-Play story.

It involves diapering Diamond and Silver by the way. Any takers?

I will try my best to make it as fast and as good as possible, but I do have Mother's Day coming up.

Not to mention the amount of time I'm gonna be playing DKC Returns and DKC Tropical Freeze.

Here's a picture of the story's picture

3151350 Are you putting the story idea up for adoption, or do you just need help? Either way, can you give me a brief premise of what the fic will be about?

3151348 Um, I commented and asked a question. Are you gonna reply? :applejackunsure: (Not trying to be rude or anything. Just would like to know a little more about what you're asking before I decide.)

3151658 I'm gonna be writing it all myself.

The long story short of it is that Diamond and Silver are secretly filly-foals. What's more is that they haven't told anypony else about it, not even the CMC.

However, Diamond and Silver start to get bored without anypony else to watch/mother them. So they invite one of the crusaders, Sweetie Belle, around and give her the big reveal once they get to Diamond's filly-foal nursery.

There will be Age-Play involved

Alright, this is something I find odd. I was thinking to write something like that for my sidestory of "Ab Initio," but with Sweetie Belle begin the one with age play liking, Silver Spoon begin interested and willing to try, and Diamond Tiara... well, also interested, but less-than amused at the thought of share a common interest with Sweetie Belle.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6