The European Brony League 122 members · 619 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Hey there, fellow Europeans! If you are in my other group, you might already have seen a request for contributors. But, even though the group was founded yesterday, we already have nine stories added. So, if you want to help out and be a contributor, please consider signing up.

Jobs for Contributors:

1. Make additional folders to put more stories in
2. Move stories if needed or delete them (if you do, make sure you PM the person stating that their story has been deleted)
3. Post threads asking for stories/recommendations for folders and such
You don't have to read the entire story, just at least scan them to see if they were placed correctly...
Please ask an admin before doing anything drastic...
I'm putting contributors in complete charge of the stories and everything to do with the stories. I really don't care what you do with them, as long as you aren't careless and do your job.

So if you want to become a contributor, I need two. Please fill out these questions to apply:

1. Do you have any experience as a contributor?
2. How quickly can you see posted stories and move them and such?
3. Are you comfortable making folders?
4. Can you move stories and delete them if necessary?
5 Are you comfortable being in complete control of stories, and asking people in threads if they wish to see something else, such as a folder?

Please ask any questions if you need to. Thank you so much for helping out.

Just an FYI, if this group gets any bigger, I might need more contributors and/or another admin.

Thanks.

SirRage
Group Contributor

I'll volunteer as a contributor.

1. Do you have any experience as a contributor?
- Learning! but really none.

2. How quickly can you see posted stories and move them and such?
- I pay attention to fimfiction more than I should.

3. Are you comfortable making folders?
- Sure

4. Can you move stories and delete them if necessary?
- Yeah

5 Are you comfortable being in complete control of stories, and asking people in threads if they wish to see something else, such as a folder?
- Yup

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Cool! Great! You can start soon, and I don't really care what you do. Make some new folders, move them around. I don't care. You have complete responsibility for stories, so just have at it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3