In love with the Night 478 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Interesting topic just popped up into my head and I thought I'd get everyone else's opinions on it.

I've read stories before where Luna is the main romance. With her being the main romance, her counterpart is pretty much there to protect her.

Sometimes, in an over-zealous way. In fact, one time, Luna's lover killed a minotaur that spoke wrongly about her. That's pretty over the top, if I may say so myself.

Here's my question:

What lengths would you go to to protect the Princess Luna? What would you do if any ignorant mortal dared to speak down upon her as if she was the dirt beneath your feet, or, God forbid, actually harmed her.

What would you do?

Personally, I would give that person/pony an old-school ass kicking. Meet 'em on the street and pull some jiu-jitsu on them. Make 'em tap and scream in pain.:twilightangry2::flutterrage:

3139826 The thing is, the Princess doesn't really need bodyguards. If she wanted, she could probably, and effortlessly, grab somepony with her magic and smash them around like a ragdoll. Alicorn powers aren't just for show, she'd be a fierce opponent without match, save her sister.

I'm getting off-topic though. Personally, I'd rough up the foolish mortal. Beat some sense into them, and press a blade against their neck to send the message home. Make them beg for mercy and their pathetic life, and show that I mean business.

3139826 As TheNocturnalLoner said, I'd be unable to do much even if I wanted to since Luna is so powerful. However, if for whatever reason I could do something, I'd stick to my eye-for-an-eye approach. Whatever damage they inflict upon others they will receive in turn. Unless they pose a threat to life, in which case I would prevent that before-hand by whatever means necessary.

3139826 I would, in the name of the moon itself, shoot them in the foot, throw them through several walls, then throw them into the sun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4